Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some questions about Electric Vehicle

Started by Magnethos, August 03, 2008, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Thanks for your replies.
Well I said that I think my car is 100 HP. But I want to start the project with the microcar because it requires less energy.

I won't use batteries, of course. They are very heavy and expensive.
I asked that because I'm building an electromagnetic engine. Now, I can run a bedini motor without batteries, I'm building a device to supply energy to the bedini motor. I don't know where the energy comes from, but I'm able to run a bedini motor without batteries.

khabe

Hm? ::)
I have not deepen indagated in to Bedini?s motor but when you like to use Newman?s one then at least 100 units will be need to drive it the same like 10kW brushless motor does it.
And BATTERIES ANYWAY !!!! >:(
Have you seen Newman?s video where his at least 1T monster installed on to Van? Top speed was amazing - near 10km/h !!!  :'(
Lets calculate:
Each Newman`s unit needs at least 1 km of awg 32 wire - total 100 km of wire ... holy rumpus !!!!!! :o
At that you will need 100 grand magnets, 100m2 playwood ... >:( ...
:-\
Do you have any sketch about bedini?s you planned to install on to this nice car?

khabe

Paul-R

Quote from: Magnethos on August 06, 2008, 08:39:52 AM
Thanks for your replies.
Well I said that I think my car is 100 HP. ..
The Mini Cooper went like a rocket, (see "The Italian Job") and was only 65HP.
You don't need 100HP. The tyres would not take it.
Paul.

helmut

Quote from: Magnethos on August 06, 2008, 08:39:52 AM
Thanks for your replies.
Well I said that I think my car is 100 HP. But I want to start the project with the microcar because it requires less energy.

I won't use batteries, of course. They are very heavy and expensive.
I asked that because I'm building an electromagnetic engine. Now, I can run a bedini motor without batteries, I'm building a device to supply energy to the bedini motor. I don't know where the energy comes from, but I'm able to run a bedini motor without batteries.

@Magnethos

Ones we had a member here called mike
He shows a video from a bedini motor,that was working like
in overunity mode and was feeding a capacitor the same time.

Them we have a member named magnacoaster. He has a unit
to sell, that should be able to supply lots of power.
But since some time he ist lost in some isolation.

So if you have a new koncept to drive a bedini in a verry efficiant way, please
share with us and show some pics or a circuit sketch.
I and shure some others too would like to replicate your design
to build you a valid reference.

Cant wait to see some details

helmut

Magnethos

@helmut

I think that I can't run a car with a bedini motor directly. But I think that I can extract energy to supply energy to an electric motor. I don't know. I have to test a lot of thing to see if my idea works or not. Is pure theory. Now, I'm going to build a device to supply energy to the bedini motor, using this device I can get a good amount of volts and some miliAmps. I know that newman motor is perfect for this project, but I want to use Bedini for some reasons. I have seen videos of bedini motor @ 3 mAmps.

And I repeat, this is pure theory. I must build the devices and make a lot of tests to see the results.

PS. I have seen the car running with a newman motor but the van was extremely slow. More info about that video?