Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light weight lifting heavy weight?

Started by Alexioco, August 07, 2008, 07:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Ok here are two ideas of mine, I don?t know what you make of them, and do you think this may work?

The big weight pushes down on the scissor jack which is connect to the red see saw, when it pushes down on the first square, the 4 squares lift up pulling the blue lever up, which the other side pulls the red see saw down lifting the large weight up, would this work?

Here is the other which is nearly the same

weight puts pressure on scissor jack, scissor jack pulls the blue see saw up causing the blue see saw to pull the string which runs over the pulley and connects to the box that the weight sits in causing the weight to become weightless and float...

Comments will be really appreciated, thanks

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

truth

Quote from: Alexioco on August 07, 2008, 07:38:26 PM
Ok here are two ideas of mine, I don?t know what you make of them, and do you think this may work?

SKIP A BUNCH OF STUFF

Comments will be really appreciated, thanks

Alex

WOW, where to begin?
I am going to assume that this an unfinished idea. In both drawings the same problem exists. What would cause the jack to compress? You are dropping a weight, but not doing anything to lift it back up.

Scissor jacks must have a screw or other device to compress and expand them.

I am not sure who invented the scale for comparing weight as a means of measurement, but they would be very upset if after these thousands of years it turned out that the lighter side really did move the heavier side up.

Maybe you had the lever in mind? Lighter weight lifts heavier weight a shorter distance up than lighter weight drops.

This brings me to a question for you my senior member friend. Is it possible to delete ones posts if they are not something the original poster considers image and reputation enhancing?    ;)