Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Galactic Freedom Day 08/08/08

Started by z.monkey, August 07, 2008, 08:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

http://www.galacticfreedomday.com/

On 08/08/08 Citizen Organizations and Individuals around the World Join in the Inaugural 'Galactic Freedom Day' Celebration to End Secret Agreements Concerning Extraterrestrial Life.

A world wide positive intention experiment will be conducted at 8 pm (Universal Time) 08/08/08 to put an end to secret agreements that have prevented the revolutionary technology and knowledge of extraterrestrial life entering mainstream society. A Galactic Freedom Day Declaration has been issued by cooperating citizen organizations clearly expressing humanity's intent to put an end to secret agreements concerning extraterrestrial life.

The Galactic Freedom Day event will be globally coordinated to occur simultaneously at 8 pm Universal Time. Times in major world cities are list below. To convert your local time into Universal Time click here (aka Greenwich Mean Time, click here ).
Auckland - 8 am (Saturday)    Los Angeles - 1 pm (Friday)
Honolulu - 10 am (Friday)    New York - 4 pm (Friday)
Hong Kong - 5 am (Saturday)    Rio de Janeiro - 5 pm (Friday)
Jerusalem - 11 pm (Friday)    Rome - 10 pm (Friday)
London - 9 pm (Friday)    Sydney - 6 am (Saturday)

Join the 8/8/08 global celebration by forming your own prayer circle, meditation group, or 'Citizen Contact Council' to formally inaugurate Galactic Freedom Day. For information on how to conduct your 'celebration' activity, click here.

Sign the petition.  Lets make this happen.  All mankind can benefit from this!

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Rosphere

Good luck with that!

z.monkey

Howdy Rosphere,

Thanks for that SOLID vote of confidence...
I love the Cartoon Network, and frequently watch it, with my niece...

Blessed Be Brother...

nitinnun

maybe if we all pool our insistence at one time, the aliens will cause first contact, just to shut us up once and for all.

the rich and powerful people of the world, pay very close attention to numbers and numerology.
i think that many rich and powerful people, plan to make big moves on 8/8/08

z.monkey

Howdy Nitinnun,

First Contact has been planned for a long time.  The rich and powerful people (Illuminati) that you speak of have been trying to prevent it.  First Contact means a permanent end to the stranglehold they have on humanity.  I am not going to go into details about the Illuminati here, we can read plenty about them when they are history.  What is important today is that we draw the line here, by staging a front.  We are making a statement by signing the Galactic Freedom Day Petition.  We are saying are say NO MORE to secret contracts, NO MORE to secret wars, NO MORE to amoral government policy, NO MORE to the Illuminati, and NO MORE to the shroud that covers our eyes and prevents us from seeing our Galactic Brothers.  Today we are asserting our heritage and learning that our family extends throughout our galaxy and beyond.

Blessed Be Brothers...