Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy collapsed feild concept.

Started by seekingknowledge, August 09, 2008, 11:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingknowledge

Just a thought i want to put out there, just a half baked idea that i cooked up bearing in mind some of the things ive learned about the newman machine and concerns the coil, actually this idea half comes in the form of a question you might say.

Lets say i have a 9 volt battery connected to a coil (same shape as a newman coil) of X amount of ohms to give us 10 milliamps of current, then next to it ( for comparrison reasons) we have a much bigger coil (same wire thickness) with 100 9volts batterys in series connected to this bigger coil which has x amount of ohms that still gives us 10 milliamps of current but the difference is the 10 milliamps of current is spread over a much bigger area therfore the magnetic feild created is much bigger and so the collapsed feild is much bigger also would this be right?

If this is right would it be fair to say that we are draining 10 milliamps off the first battery then every battery after that is producing magnetic feild for free? even tho the 10 milliamps is actually being drained off the whole lot not just the first battery but you know what im saying, every battery after the first has the ohms (extra wire in coil) to make it not drain extra current which what usually happens when extra voltage is applied but becuase we have the extra ohms the current is staying the same but over a wider area.

We could used the collapsed feilds to light bulbs or whatever, but this would be what  newman means when he say power of the machine squares when the size of the machine increases, newman says magnetic feild is dependant on voltage not current but all his machines drain a certain amount of current even if it is only milliamps, maybe he is half right and wrong maybe it is current that makes the feild but becuase of the high voltage input and all the extra ohms becuase of the sheere size and wire lenth in his coils he is able to produce an abundant more magnetic feild with the very small current so backspikes and mechenical power has a squared increase with coil size to the point where output is ''SIMPLY'' greater than input.

What do you all think.

tinu

Sorry for my poor English but what is a ?feild??  ???

seekingknowledge

No sorry for my poor english, its field not feild as in magnetic field.

Magnethos

Uhm... I'm going to explain what I think you're trying to explain.

You say that newman motor runs on volts, not on current. Of course, that's true. And you say that you need 10 mAmps, of course. And you have thought... I can create a big magnetic field (radiant energy?) to light a bulb, because as newman says, the magnetic field is dependant of voltage, not on current. So, if I connect 100 9v batteries, the first battery is suppying the 10 mAmps and the other 99 batteries are supplying only voltage. So, the 99 batteries are creating the magnetic field (radiant energy?) for free because they are not drawing amperage.

That's what I have understand. Correct?

If I have understand correctly what you said... My question now is... of course, you could light a NEON bulb, but... How you can extract enough energy from that field? Remember if you try to light a fillament light, you won't be able to light it. Only NEON bulb you can light.

My answer is: You have to build a Radian Energy Receiver to obtain all the energy from that 'magnetic' field. The second option is to research about the Electron Cascade Effect. But I can't say to you anything about ECEffect because I know almost nothing.

seekingknowledge

Quote from: Magnethos on August 10, 2008, 08:29:28 AM
Uhm... I'm going to explain what I think you're trying to explain.

You say that newman motor runs on volts, not on current. Of course, that's true. And you say that you need 10 mAmps, of course. And you have thought... I can create a big magnetic field (radiant energy?) to light a bulb, because as newman says, the magnetic field is dependant of voltage, not on current. So, if I connect 100 9v batteries, the first battery is suppying the 10 mAmps and the other 99 batteries are supplying only voltage. So, the 99 batteries are creating the magnetic field (radiant energy?) for free because they are not drawing amperage.

That's what I have understand. Correct?

If I have understand correctly what you said... My question now is... of course, you could light a NEON bulb, but... How you can extract enough energy from that field? Remember if you try to light a fillament light, you won't be able to light it. Only NEON bulb you can light.

My answer is: You have to build a Radian Energy Receiver to obtain all the energy from that 'magnetic' field. The second option is to research about the Electron Cascade Effect. But I can't say to you anything about ECEffect because I know almost nothing.

Yes you seem to be on the same page as me so far, i understand what you say about the neon light bulbs from another reasercher of the newman motor but i only used that as an example , you could fill a capacitor then feed it to a second bank of batteries or even hydrogen production.

Also the 10 milliamps is just an example.