Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Never forget

Started by scraven, August 10, 2008, 05:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scraven

This afternoon I had a terrible nightmare. I found myself in a school yard kind of environment. A lot of my old friends from high school and uni where there. Everyone was running around having fun in a schoolish innocent kind of way. Suddenly one of the kids falls down, tung hanging out, face turning blue, choking on something. Then all of these adult people dressed in white come running onto the yard. They look like some of my old school teachers and tutors.
?Get an ambulance!?
Only they don't look concerned, they look like this is all rehearsed, but all the kids are in a state of panic.
"Go and get the ambulance" they say to me.
So I run up to a fence bordering the yard and yell out to the road below. "Someone call an ambulance!" I shout.
All they do is look slightly embarrassed and smile at me and shake their heads to themselves. I look back into the yard and the kid who was chocking is up dancing around and screaming like a nutter. "Thats all right" the teachers say - the ambulance arrived and everything is better now".
I got the feeling I knew those lines, like the whole thing had happened before, like the teachers where just entertaining my terror with this pantomime. As I stood there all the other kids start running around like crazy and screaming and jumping around. The teachers look bored and just walk off. I just stand there and stare at these kids. Then they start bumping into me, jostling me. It gets more and more violent until without even knowing it.... I am acting like them. Was I entertaining these people? Had I been peer pressured into acting like this? Had I done it just to be part of the group? Then it dawned on me. I was in an asylum.
I woke up with a grunt and in a cold sweat. It was one of the worst nightmares I've had. People, doing crazy nonsense stuff... not that. It was the fact I got bullied into acting like them. This is my fear.
The politicians, the scene. The social scene. When it stops being novel it suddenly becomes enforced. Its everything my mind recoils at. I live in a world full of sane people doing insane things and expecting me to do them as well. School and uni are a perfect example of this - the pressure you feel to fit in. The pack instinct to follow even if you half know its madness. Sometimes I see vast echoes of this in certain places. The mall, the faceless masses all wearing the same cloths, the current fad of the day all doped up to the gills on the dopamine their brains feed them for becoming part of the pack, the troupe. The curriculum, the accent, the style are all part of something that does not represent intelligence. It represents our ancient animal past. It represents everything I fear in those types of people. And I know very few who are not. This disturbs me. I see it in myself.
This is a warning to anyone that lacks the courage to be the voice of descent. Following people, being intimidated by people ? especially academics is no different to being in a cult. They have one great truth, one great thing to give... which is quite good, necessary even. But they only give it to you on the condition that you follow their rules. If you lack the courage to break those rules you have become clergy and a kind of tool used to increase the atmosphere of the pack instinct. The more people that follow, the stronger the pack vibe becomes, the more protective of its leader, the more dogmatic. NEVER allow yourself to become emotionally blackmailed into acting a certain way just because someone gives you something you NEED. I hope you all know what I'm getting at, specifically within this forum.

Stay rebellious people!

z.monkey

Howdy Scraven,

If the "follow the leader of the pack" instinct was natural it wouldn't have to be "enforced".  Fact is that the powers that be spend billions of dollars annually to enforce ignorance and make sure everyone are happy little sheople.  This indoctrination process starts when we are innocent little children and continues through life with very effective social programming.  It not just the television, radio, and movies.  Now it is in the Internet too.  It includes chemicals in tap water and food.  Even the energy sources we use that poison the air and decrease our awareness.

I wish people has an awareness button.  When you see someone acting like sheople you press their awareness button, and they awake from the dream.  Unfortunately humans don't work that way.  Awareness is self induced.  What would make a huge difference is stopping the social programming cold.  This would make the sheople unhappy, but they would be better off in the long run.

Blessed Be Brothers and Sisters...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!