Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity self-pulsatory eccenter...

Started by iacob alex, August 10, 2008, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

Hi Dr !

Thanks for your commom sense(normal understanding,good practical sense esp.in everyday matters/Oxford's Dictionary) ,regarding my last message about this topic.

To be short,all that I intended,was a simple step in thinking :to imagine and experiment "bouyancy"(floating in water) in a different manner :in inertia (rotational~ ).

That is for I said "look up to the sky in a clean night..." and contemplate,meditate about a possible natural suggestion.

In gravity, a centric spinning motion appears not to be subjected to the up-down fall.It's like a  floating body in water.

By contrast,an eccentric spinning motion is completely submitted to the gravity influence.It's like a sinking body in water...

There a plenty of models on net,that try to use this water buoyancy,but...you know the results.

That is for I made this suggestion:to change the pair "floating-sinking" in water,with the pair "centric-eccentric" of rotational inertia.

Sure,I  have some drawings...in reality I am talking around them,and I will post some in the future.

If you like the adventure and the joy of discovery,remind that you can find it not outside us,but inside our reasoning and fancy.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

Alexioco

When someone posts like this, not all of us are so "educated in this" as others, when posting an idea like this, pictures should be put with it to help for a clear understanding. When I post something I put a picture or so with it and I make sure I put it in the most simple way I can, not in a way that only the *educated oxford chap* can understand, its only common sense to make the post understandable for everyone, and I tell you, common sense is not very common, have some humility...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

iacob alex

....has as a centric/hub /great mass(M) a movable joint,as that on which door hangs.

Take in your hand a hinge(a half of is free to be under the influence of gravity,the identical other is fixed to a horizontal axis),imagine and test a full rotation of it,around the horizontal axis.

For the first half rotation we have a centric mass("hinge off",the two parts are in the same plane),for the next half rotation we have an eccentric mass("hinge on",the mobile part make a half turn on the fixed part).

The  "on"-"off" commutation of the M-hinge is due to gravity,only.

If a small mass "m"(m<M),is so connected to the great mass "M",to follow the same centric-eccentric game(due to flapping of the mobile part of the M-hinge)...you can put on paper ,your own design... make your toy,and play    ...why not?

All that you need : a fulcrum,an axis,a "M"-hinge mass,a "m"mass (M>m) and a certain connection between "M" and "m".

Keep in mind the intention of this arrangement:to make it self turning,due to gravity only.

It can be eventually your first gravity  toy...

All the Bests!  /  Alex

iacob alex

Hi!

This time,for people that don't like the mind's "athletics" and   "emphasized" for some  drawings...

... they can see a prime basically sketch(principle), at   www.geocities.com/iacob_alex   then click on  "Some_Drafts"/text024-25-26.jpg

All the Bests!  /  Alex

Alexioco

Quote from: Alexioco on August 11, 2008, 12:51:34 PM
When someone posts like this, not all of us are so "educated in this" as others, when posting an idea like this, pictures should be put with it to help for a clear understanding. When I post something I put a picture or so with it and I make sure I put it in the most simple way I can, not in a way that only the *educated oxford chap* can understand, its only common sense to make the post understandable for everyone, and I tell you, common sense is not very common, have some humility...

Alex

I'm quoting myself because when I saw it, I couldnt help but laugh to myself, I cant believe I wrote that, I was so rude lol
Sorry for that Iacob Alex

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.