Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

To all good christians with a scope : Dankies master oscillator promotion

Started by dankie, September 09, 2009, 10:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

Hi Loner ,

My phase delay is also locked to 50% duty cycle , each frequency is . It revolves around a ramp wave and all the extra logic to make that work . It is not a "pwm" , it is a 50/50 triple  oscillator with phase delay possiblity . I dont believe that duty cycle is important , if there is something happening in the transitions you will have your voltage vs current or w/e it is you think is happening , there will be intermodulation and heterodyning and there will be resonance . The "duty cycle" argument is nonsense , it is not based on any facts or science . In the worst case , it will be "less efficient" . I have insulted Bob boyce on many occasions , I relseased and described my circuit on his site , he never said anything about it .

One master frequency controls all , exactly f/2 , f/4 .

Both f/2 and f/4 phases can be adjusted seperatly .

utilitarian

Quote from: MileHigh on September 13, 2009, 05:38:12 PM
How come you will only sell to devout Christians?  It doesn't seem like a very Christian thing to do.

MileHigh

He sells to devout Christians because they are already proven suckers.

MrMag

Too bad. It would be nice to get one but I'm an Atheist, we're a none Prophet organization. :) 

dankie

But we "seem" to be living in prophetic times however . I am not a very religious person to tell you the truth ...

There wont be much to do when SHTF , video gamers will need to find a new hobby .