Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

To all good christians with a scope : Dankies master oscillator promotion

Started by dankie, September 09, 2009, 10:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

I am doing a promotion on my new and revolutionnary oscillator that I made during the summertime . It is extreme quality and equal ( better ) than thousand dollar specialized equipment

This includes everything yadayadayada ... you know ....

For an extreme promotiotional low price for up to 75% off ( almost cost price ) , I will be offering devout christians a break on their terrible luck . For the price of the usual grocery bill you will be able to purchase one on the conditon that you are .

Conditions : A devout christian ( No proof required besides some short text proving that you are ) , and have an oscilloscope ( need proof ) , for proof , you will need to make take a picture of a scope in a garage or something ( not a classroom ) , with a paper besides with your name on it , and post it here .

Hurry up , seats are limited .

gadgetmall

Quote from: dankie on September 09, 2009, 10:20:59 PM
I am doing a promotion on my new and revolutionnary oscillator that I made during the summertime . It is extreme quality and equal ( better ) than thousand dollar specialized equipment

This includes everything yadayadayada ... you know ....

For an extreme promotiotional low price for up to 75% off ( almost cost price ) , I will be offering devout christians a break on their terrible luck . For the price of the usual grocery bill you will be able to purchase one on the conditon that you are .

Conditions : A devout christian ( No proof required besides some short text proving that you are ) , and have an oscilloscope ( need proof ) , for proof , you will need to make take a picture of a scope in a garage or something ( not a classroom ) , with a paper besides with your name on it , and post it here .

Hurry up , seats are limited .
I Am a Christian and the lord is My Saviuor and i have a 200 mzh Digitial Scope however My Grocery bill Is 0$ Dollars as i am on Food stamps . I run Gadgetmall located at www.sunpowerwindpower.com and sell free energy Devices . If you are saying you have a free energy device for sale as i do and am the only one on the internet to actually sell them then i need proof and i will be happy to Advertize your Product for free on one of My 5  dot com site . My Main Invention is a perpetually Light called E-light with a Patent pending and runs 3 leds on an aaa battery while charging another to full capacity thus swapping the batteries allows perpetually forever light .

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

dankie

No , it is an oscillator , portable dc . Has many applications in free energy field .

The solution to all your portable HV logistics nightmare . And a few others thiongs like phase delay . Its also a perfect pwm

If you are a christian you will quote me a part of the bible that you find meaningful and explain why it is so meaningful .

And you will post pictures of your scope .

Farrah Day

QuoteIf you are a christian you will quote me a part of the bible that you find meaningful and explain why it is so meaningful

Very amusing Dankie... you seem to have developed a sense of humour... you're not really serious... are you?

Curious Dankie: What by definition is a good christian? 

Is this someone who doesn't break the speed limit or park in no parking zones, reads the bible every night and does not use foul language, someone who does not tell lies or someone who goes to church religiously every Sunday?

However, I know I'm not a good christian or a bad christian for that matter, because I'm a very good athiest.

Seems a very odd way of doing business - limiting your potential buyers to religious folk - but even given this strange way of promoting your oscillators, don't you think that potential buyers might want to know exactly what they are getting for their money? You say your cct is as good as those costing big bucks, but if so, and as a selling point, don't you think that a photo and some specs might be at all remotely helpful? 

Does anyone actually know what one of your oscillators look like, and have you ever provided full specs on the unit?

Why would a buyer need to prove he or she has a scope?

How exactly is your oscillator revolutionary?

I can't help but feel your marketing strategy might just be a little flawed!
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"