Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Brilliant idea!

Started by onlov, August 12, 2008, 09:26:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onlov

Careica

Quote from: onlov on August 12, 2008, 09:26:00 AM
Almost full baked ingenious idea!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xukHXP6tDvU
;)

Onolov, look like you have much of time to "waste it for taling about nonsense and falsificated results about Newman motors etc." Looks like you are more interested about this thing than me  ;D

Well, who know...But still that was only try to make OU-Magnet-Motor, I did not mention anything that I did get OU  ;) Just the name of my motor.

But I don't have much time to waste on you, I have to go sleep. Hope you build your Newman Motor Replication someday and learn something...Only hopes!

Take care!
Careica

onlov

Careica:
QuoteBut I don't have much time to waste on you, I have to go sleep. Hope you build your Newman Motor Replication someday and learn something...Only hopes!

Why I must waste time and build Newman's "Weather Machine"? It's pure scam. Newman motor are ineffective solution with big distributed magnetic field.

If Newman motor would give out over 8 times more mechanical energy as electrical input (Newman's claim), we would buy this motor on the market and and Mr Newman would save the world! But unfortunatelly all this are nonsense talking.

You are young childish credulous teenager and you know nothing about electricity. So I understand You will build better world with free energy. But unfortunatelly OU and Newman motor are pure nonsenses...

And Mr S. Hartmann earn big money because of stupid persons like You with  www.overunity.com and advertisement on it. He also is talking nonsenses of "plasma spark battery". It is nothing proofs of this phenomenon. It's pure nonsense talking...

If You want to build replica of every scam on the world, please do it!
Have nice day! 

Careica

Quote from: onlov on August 13, 2008, 03:46:40 AM
Careica:
Why I must waste time and build Newman's "Weather Machine"? It's pure scam. Newman motor are ineffective solution with big distributed magnetic field.

If Newman motor would give out over 8 times more mechanical energy as electrical input (Newman's claim), we would buy this motor on the market and and Mr Newman would save the world! But unfortunatelly all this are nonsense talking.

You are young childish credulous teenager and you know nothing about electricity. So I understand You will build better world with free energy. But unfortunatelly OU and Newman motor are pure nonsenses...

And Mr S. Hartmann earn big money because of stupid persons like You with  www.overunity.com and advertisement on it. He also is talking nonsenses of "plasma spark battery". It is nothing proofs of this phenomenon. It's pure nonsense talking...

If You want to build replica of every scam on the world, please do it!
Have nice day! 

Well, good to hear I am teenager, I feel much better now in my years...

But, why you cant build your own motor? You seems to understand about electronics so its nothing that you could build it. Or you scear of seeing the true?

Why we cant buy this machine in supermarket and make free energy on our houses. Maybe because there is govnerment which will destroy your motors etc. They want to you buy oil from them, not free energy. That is simple, even for you!

But once again onolov, build your own motor. I see you don't know much about electronics if you cant build simple motor...You will waste your time max 1 day if you are dummy. If not then much less.

Make it!

onlov

Careica:
QuoteWhy we cant buy this machine in supermarket and make free energy on our houses. Maybe because there is govnerment which will destroy your motors etc. They want to you buy oil from them, not free energy. That is simple, even for you!

It's funny if you are seeing conspiracy (CIA, Oil industry, government) in everywhere. National Bureau of Standards (NBS) was only tested his motor (Patent Office has asking to test), because Newman claims it's overunity. NBS report: http://www.ncas.org/nbsreport/contents.html.

Nobody has not forbidden to make or sell this machine. In fact anybody can make this machine. It's not patented. And we know the structure of Newman motor wery well. But where are replicas of Newman motor, which can get 8 times more output as input power? I haven't seen Newman motor with these overunity features at all. So, not proofs, it's only scam with nonsense talking!

In fact, I will buy replica of Newman motor, which can get 8 times more mechanical output as electric input power. It's even enough, if readers will sell motor which has 200% overunity factor!

So, I am waiting for your offer of Newman overunity motor!