Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

German magnet motor

Started by Omega_0, August 15, 2008, 09:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Quote from: pese on August 17, 2008, 01:07:30 PM
Attention at the 4 Magnets that are in your design "INLINE" next by next
BUT at "the origine motor"
   they are offset ordered.

This cane produce an great differnce in working ...
Pese

Yep I am making a ARC holder to position them in different ways, more to come yet :)

Cheers

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

dani1

Clanzer,
In your video you are testing the magnets of the v-track with another magnet. Both Tracks are appelling. In the V-Track of the original video one Track is N, the other S

dani

broli

Quote from: CLaNZeR on August 17, 2008, 01:09:00 PM
Yep I am making a ARC holder to position them in different ways, more to come yet :)

Cheers

Sean.

Your first hand aided rotation made me think of a new design. I'll post a rendition later on.

CLaNZeR

Quote from: dani1 on August 17, 2008, 01:40:00 PM
Clanzer,
In your video you are testing the magnets of the v-track with another magnet. Both Tracks are appelling. In the V-Track of the original video one Track is N, the other S

dani

Hi Dani

The two tracks on my rotor have N one side spiralling outwards and S the other side spiralling outwards.

Cheers

Sean.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

Shanti

@CLaNZeR: Wow, just visited your site, and I have to shout a big: RESPECT for your continuous work!

Did you also try the LaFonte design? For this is the first I actually think could really work, as it uses the force developed perpendicular to the field.
See here: http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:LaFonte_Perpendicular_Magnetics_Motor

I think, if you attach a large flywheel and mount some mechanics, it should even be possible to make a passive device on this principle.

About this german motor principle. I think the key point is, to have as much stators as possible. If you think about it, if one stator is at the sticky point, it will only get past it, if the force developed by the other stators (which are currently obviously not at a sticky point) is stronger. So more stators should actually help. With 2 it will certainly never work! As the other stator surely does not have the power to get the other one past the sticky point. Actually you could calculate if it is ever possible, even with an infinite amount of stators, so that all the non-sticky stators develop more force, than the current sticky one.

A simple try would be: Take one stator and measure the force exhibited on the rotor at different rotor positions. Then you will quickly see, if it is reasonable that some stators together bring more force than the current sticky stator.