Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

pyramid, clockwise spin, CCW spin, saltwater, air, and sand.

Started by nitinnun, August 16, 2008, 04:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacetrax

Great work nitinnun, but what about building it?
It is easy to make theories...if I had some free time I would build it, but I can`t do it right now.

I remember another energy generating device that captured gravitational waves, it was made by a german named Mueller. The thing was called G-Element. It had sand in a steel cylinder and in the middle of the sand it was a mineral called serpentin. The two minerals were separated by some plastic sheet. At the ends of the cylinder there were two parabollic reflectors. Mueller said that the G-Element captured gravitational waves and transformed them into electric charges by means of sand+serpentin. The element could light a normal 2 V bulb.
Maybe Trawoeger also used serpentin in one side of the copper frame, and sand in the other one, collecting the electric charges by means of the two graphit electrodes. Who knows...???

Drannom

Quote from: spacetrax on August 19, 2008, 01:09:53 AM
Great work nitinnun, but what about building it?
It is easy to make theories...if I had some free time I would build it, but I can`t do it right now.

I remember another energy generating device that captured gravitational waves, it was made by a german named Mueller. The thing was called G-Element. It had sand in a steel cylinder and in the middle of the sand it was a mineral called serpentin. The two minerals were separated by some plastic sheet. At the ends of the cylinder there were two parabollic reflectors. Mueller said that the G-Element captured gravitational waves and transformed them into electric charges by means of sand+serpentin. The element could light a normal 2 V bulb.
Maybe Trawoeger also used serpentin in one side of the copper frame, and sand in the other one, collecting the electric charges by means of the two graphit electrodes. Who knows...???

very interesting, i have perform i search on that and...still find nothing, except this one, is this the same Mueller? with an another device on the same theory ?

www.cheniere.org/references/G-COM%203.pdf  click right to download , i hope it will work

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nitinnun

http://mineral.galleries.com/minerals/silicate/serpenti/serpenti.htm

serpentine in (Mg,Fe)3 Si2 O5 (OH)4

the 4 hydrogens are clockwise. those, combined with the magnetic iron atoms, and the paramagnetic atoms, might cause some strange energy activity.

trawoger just said sand, saltwater, and graphite.
i seriously doubt that there any materials more exotic than those 3 materials, present.

i believe that the key to solving mysteries like this, is to look for the simple, basic answers.
if you dive through a wormhole and into another galaxy, than you have gone too far. you are ignoring the basics which are right in front of you.

nitinnun

i'm slowly getting around to building it.

i will place the copper coil, sand, and possibly saltwater, into a plastic milk jug that is cut in half.
i even thought about cutting sheets of gypsum drywall, and stacking them like Lego's, into a pyramid!

i just wanted to post my "discoveries" here, so that other people can start thinking about them as soon as possible.
or in case i'm in a car wreck tomorrow, and my theories die with me.

nitinnun

counter-clockwise spin, was produced by the iron atoms in the steel frame.

this steel-generated CCW, was attracted to the diamagnetism of the copper loop and water.
but the capacitor was as close to the copper loop/water, as the CCW could get.
SO THE CCW BUILT UP IN THE CAPACITOR! where it was drawn from, to create electricity.

the opposite was also true.

the copper and water produced clockwise spin
(in addition to the clockwise spin, that was caught from the air, by the gypsum and sand.)

this copper/water-generated CW, was attracted to the diamagnetism of the steel frame.
but the capacitor was as close to the steel frame, as the CW could get.
SO THE CW BUILD UP IN THE CAPACITOR! where it was drawn from, to create electricity.

all of the copper in thomas trawogers pyramid generated its own CW, and caught CW from the pyramid.

but generating and collecting CW, is about all that the copper did (aside from being a container for the water and sand).

i doubt that thomas trawoger knew about the stuff i have typed in this post.
but he definitely knew things, which he did not tell us about.

did he not tell us, because he was too foolish to communicate important things effectively?
or because he was holding out on us, for the sake of his greed/ego?