Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

pyramid, clockwise spin, CCW spin, saltwater, air, and sand.

Started by nitinnun, August 16, 2008, 04:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

CCW, is attracted to water molecules in sky (attracted, to waters hydrogen atoms).
pyramid allows CCW, to climb high into sky.

pyramid, is like up-side-down pot-hole.
CCW, is water filling up pothole.

CW, is attracted to sand in ground (attracted, to sands oxygen atoms).
CW is stored in sand/gypsum/granite, that pyramid is made of.
CW slowly fills up sand/gypsum/granite in pyramid, starting from peak, moving down to base.

pyramid, is like baseball-glove.
CW, is like baseball being held above ground, by baseball glove.

when CW touches ground, CW overflows into ground.
resistance in ground, slowly eats up CW.
until CW is used up.

Michelinho

Hi nitinnun,

I think you are missing a few components.

The pyramid we do not see and is underground (mirror image). Capstone anti capstone, iron and copper. PHI will give you the focal points of the anode/cathode couple. Pi will give you other elements of concern. Gold is for show I think as I haven't found how it was used except for finish like the gold applied onmany objects.

You are missing many of the main ingredients:  iron, water for sure and oxides.
They have found canals for water under some pyramids. HHO

And you need a storage tank, a capacitor (Granite being one side) close to the focal points..

From a picture I recall from the top of a pyramid missing its capstone, copper protrusions were clearly visible and noted by the photograph.

The pyramids seem complex because we are spoon fed tidbits of real and false assumptions and facts.
I suspect electricity is the key to the vault of knowledge that will activate a special mechanical opening.
A ritual will give the timing for the process.

Stay focus and you will understand as you go along, the mysteries will unfold before you.

Take care,

Michel

The pyramids are the last remnants of knowledge from the ancient civilizations, the Egyptians and Sumerians before them were guided by Gods (Se Osiris is one), the last survivors of a great age destroyed by? (Pole shift, giant tsunamis from eruptions or something from outer space). When the Gods left, they were stranded with ingredients but no recipe besides rituals. If you read Indian literature that proceeds the Egyptians and Sumerians, you will find fascinating events and descriptions of events. The electric age died with the Egyptians.

Michelinho

Hi nitinnun,

Here is a picture that says much about coiled snakes. (earth batteries)

Your search is on the right track, now you need to find food for your thoughts and focus your path.

Start here:

http://www.gizapyramid.com/Stories.htm

http://www.gizapyramid.com/articles/theories-why.htm

If you need help, I will try to guide you from what I learned so far.

Take care,

Michel

spacetrax

Yes, that is the man!

Quote from: Drannom on August 19, 2008, 06:30:30 AM
very interesting, i have perform i search on that and...still find nothing, except this one, is this the same Mueller? with an another device on the same theory ?

www.cheniere.org/references/G-COM%203.pdf  click right to download , i hope it will work