Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just for S#ITS and Giggles...i hooked up an...

Started by christo4_99, August 20, 2008, 01:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

So does this mean you are using an alternator with a built in regulator? If that
is the case then you can let the thing run and it will cease to charge when the
battery is full up and only put out what is necessary for the motor. That is an
interesting idea. The fact that alternators for cars are very lossy far as output to
input themselves, I have a hard time seeing this work. Also, a car alternator starts
to put out usable power at around 1500 rpm, that from a rebuilder shop. That is why
I shy away for my projects.
   How about you give the spec on the alternator. What car it is for and I would like
to get one and play. I have just the motor for the job.

thaelin

christo4_99

toyota alternator 70 amp unit from 90-94 mr2 or celica,the drill motor is from a craftsman drill 19.2 volt

captainpecan

This is a tough delima. There have been many instances where overunity appeared to be shown with the use of batteries. Bedini circuits constantly claim to see overunity. Problem is, if you are truely looking to get a following with the idea, you really need to eliminate the battery somehow, or add a capacitor to the circuit so you can unplug the battery. Get that done, and you will see the interest spark!

This is not a negative comment by any means, just that batteries honestly have some really funny results with many types of circuits. Unfortunately, just seeing the voltage increase in a battery, does not mean it will be there 3 hours later. It seems there are some reactions that are unknown, and in some cases, very temporary. Figure out how to eliminate that battery, and you've got something huge!

christo4_99

not trying to get a following...just seems like since there is an imbalanced system(alt mass larger than drill motor mass) it works...there are plenty of instances that point to overunity...but even when you find one,you move on....that's human nature...fact is,if the people with money would invest it into energy science in a big way then we would solve our problems...then once we got there,we'd move on...

pese

if the battery vant loaded to minimum 14,2 volts - than nothing is loaded !
Now power in !!
if its ist "load" from Zero to 12,0 even 12,4 volts - than its is now poer in.
an 50wat bulb onload the battery to 0 volts in some seconds. !!

ANY loaded chargeable battery (accu) , lead , cadmium enz. must
loaded wit 20% additional voltages. Ony the its is "filled" to here capacity
G Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...