Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coriolis Force Experiment

Started by BEP, August 23, 2008, 04:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

Coriolis Force: an artifact of the Earth?s rotation

Or as I?m starting to believe: an artifact of the Earth?s rotation, position and travel direction relative to other bodies in the Solar system and position and travel direction relative to the center of our galaxy.

How?s that for being nuts ?

Effect, force, pseudo force? It is a force. The current definition of ?force? allows for the inability to do useful work.

To the point??
I have the opportunity to travel to many distant places on our little dirt-ball. While I already considered the following statements ?fact?, I always insist on confirmation of a ?fact?, regardless of the source ? including me.

My little experiment:

Modify a 1 quart plastic, cylindrical container, with smooth bottom and sides by punching a near perfect .25 inch hole, as close to center as my calipers can measure.
Fit a cork to the hole so it does not protrude into the container once inserted.
Include a container of black pepper.
Stuff the thing in my suitcase and answer silly questions by customs agents.

At each location, fill to the rim with water, wait for the water stop moving (about 5 minutes), sprinkle a small amount of pepper on the water surface, wait again for no movement (each time the total wait was exactly 15 minutes).

Now before you start flaming me with scientific BS, know that I have repeated these tests by pouring the water into the container at different directions, rates, temperatures and latitudes.

In every case one or more small vortices would form before the major mass of water began to rotate. The final rotation was always the same direction seen in the initial small vortices.

South of the equator the rotation is clock-wise.
North of the equator the rotation is counter clock-wise.

Without fail or variation, even when I stir the water the wrong way before removing the plug. The direction always self-corrected.

The tests are complete for me. I just thought I would share my findings. Discuss it all you want. I?m onto the rest of this story?

The effect of rotating charges on the above.

Vortex1

BEP,

Thank you for performing this experiment.  This sounds pretty scientific to me especially twirling the water in the opposite direction and having it self correct. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter in this. I've always believed it had something to do with charge between laminar layers being influenced by some aspect of earth rotation.

Many thanks, keep up the good work.....V

Grumpy

Ambiant tempic field of earth rotates just like BEP states.

thanks BEP for this test..topside and you need your own field...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

Q: Why do tornadoes go counter-clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere? Why does it sometimes reverse?
Q: Do tornadoes spin in opposite directions in the Southern Hemisphere than in the Northern Hemisphere?

Answered by: Joe Golden, NOAA senior scientist, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Silver Spring, Md.

A: All of the available observations suggest that the vast majority of Northern Hemisphere tornadoes do indeed rotate counter-clockwise, while those in the Southern Hemisphere tend to rotate in the clockwise direction (both are cyclonic). This is due in large measure to the statistical influence of the earth's rotation, the Coriolis Force, has on the larger scale flow regime that spawns tornadic thunderstorms; they tend to form within larger-scale cyclonic flows, i.e. large low-pressure areas with frontal zones. However, there is growing scientific evidence from videos of tornadoes and their close- cousins, waterspouts, and aerial damage surveys of tornado damage that a few percent (up to 10 percent) of Northern Hemisphere tornadoes rotate clockwise, or anticylonically, and may be very destructive.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards