Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Fe fi fo fum...I smell the blood of a tr- - .

Anybody for fill in the blanks ?

Regards...

b0rg13

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on September 17, 2008, 01:34:46 PM
Hi b0rg13,

I believe what I saw on 9/11 two jets hit the the world trade center towers , and they fell because of the damage from the impacts. No mirrors or flying saucers, its what it is.

It seems I've upset you ....... but the other posters haven't ......... I don't know why you singled me out from the rest .... but I hope your not taking this personal that wasn't any intension of mine.

Regards,
Fuzzy

nope not upset at you personaly, i just dont get why people cant answer a simple question sometimes,....can you guess what cap might be saying ?.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

borg,

Either it was obvious in spite of the fact that I left a 'blank' out, or you are good at reading between the lines.

Should have read tr- - -

I notice we've lost our 'edit' function with the change of servers.

Regards...

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: b0rg13 on September 17, 2008, 04:36:40 PM
nope not upset at you personaly, i just dont get why people cant answer a simple question sometimes,....can you guess what cap might be saying ?.

Hi b0rg13,

I'm glad your not mad, sometimes I get carried away at the moment. As far as Cap-Z-ro's "clues" sometimes it's hard to understand, at this point ??

He is correct about the edit function ..... real bummer.

Regards,
Fuzzy

X00013

Hello Borg,
                      My "gut" feeling is, these buildings fell on structure failers not able to stand to the damage. These buildings are designed on a failure rate of 1.5. Meaning if any part of the structure is stressed past .50% of it's failure rate it will do just that, it will fail. These buildings lost that percentage at varying  times because the aircraft hit at different critical angles on the buildings. An example would be spacecraft which are engineeered at 4 times the fail rate, and even still, we lose spacecraft and lives ( in all countries). My opionion is that the trade centers could burn for the 20 hours of your example video burning with no problem without structual damage. Fly a big ass jet into them, gone.

My other thoughts would be, to quote you somewhat " thank God I'm not from the USA",  wait up dick , u don't have to be from the USA, Your wife and kids, your mother or father, your brother or sister could have been on any one of those FOUR AIRCRAFT THAT KILLED CITIZENS FROM AROUND THE WORLD that day. Do we really have to have this conversation? Do you really think the US government flew a jet into the Pentagon? Or are u just pissed that your cocaine import just fell by 90%.?