Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

whats your gut feeling after watching this?...controlled demolition......or fire?.

not looking to start an argument or piss any one off, just your basic thoughts.
( yeah i know no matter what ya say ya cant please everyone, some people will get angry just because the sky is blue, and everyone knows its not, ).
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

helmut

Quote from: b0rg13 on August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM
whats your gut feeling after watching this?...controlled demolition......or fire?.

not looking to start an argument or piss any one off, just your basic thoughts.
( yeah i know no matter what ya say ya cant please everyone, some people will get angry just because the sky is blue, and everyone knows its not, ).

What ist to watch?
Dont see any link

helmut

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

fuzzytomcat

Is this the short clip with 4 school busses with 200 or more people dressed in black wearing backpacks full of explosives running into the building killing all the  witnesses in there way or see ?? Or is this the clip of the one witness out of hundreds that's going to spill the beans on the whole operation and snitch on who was responcible after "SEVEN" years. I love short clips and so did my dead freind that died on 911...................mad me..........nooooooooooo............... touchy.................... maybe

b0rg13

WOOPS! yup i didnt link the clip. here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv1MIDF2XM4

sorry your feeling touchy Mr Cat, i hope youll feel better soon.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.