Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

Here's a thought.  Hurricane Gustav is bearing down on New Orleans.  A category 4 hurricane which is sure to generate unmitigated destruction along the gulf coast and as of this moment is headed directly for New Orleans.  Seems to be a mirror event for the Hurricane Katrina event which caused billions in damage in New Orleans and on the gulf coast and killed thousands of people.  The rebuilding effort still continues to this day.  And now Gustav is coming to reverse all that progress.

So in the need for a benevolent show of force, what if the Galactic Federation ship was to mitigate the storm.  What if they were to use their vast power to reduce this category 4 hurricane to a spring shower?  Would that be a sufficient show of benevolent force?  Would that convince this world that they are here to help us and not invade and take over our planet?  After the storm clears, their ship is left hovering in the sky above New Orleans, which is right next to Alabama.  If this ship is truly 1000 miles in diameter it would cover parts of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama if it was centered above New Orleans.  Indeed, the eyes of the world are centered on New Orleans right now.  There couldn't be a better place for an event like this to occur. 

Well, anyway, just a thought...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

AB Hammer

OK OK

Lets just make it a category 3 for now and just threaten New Orleans and at the last moment drop to a category 2 and missing New Orleans by 40 miles west.

Will this make you believe? Or is that just not enough.  ;)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Michelinho

@AB Hammer,

Weather modification study of Gustav, he could be on to something there:

http://www.data4science.net/essays.php?EssayID=831

Take care,

Michel

Goldsphere

I don't think parking a 2000 mile long ship in our atmosphere and blocking out the sun
for three days is gonna be in our best interest.  What do you think that thing will do to
our weather patterns? Mmm?

z.monkey

Quote from: Goldsphere on August 31, 2008, 07:47:44 PM
Where do you get this crap from?? Yes, Lucifer was an Archangel, one of the most beautiful, no horns, no cloven hoofs, no forked tongue. As beautiful as Michael, but vain, which is where his trouble began. So if you meet the bringer of light, don't expect the enLightenment to set you free, it will be a larger more beautiful and complex LIE. The main problem with all this channeling shit is that you don't know which side they are on. The earth is the domain of the devil.
Don't be fooled.

Howdy Goldshere,

Earth WAS the domain for the devil.  That age just ended in 1957.  At that time we moved from the Picean Age to the Aquarian Age.  The remnant of evil that is on Earth is being controlled.  We were the puppets of dark forces to learn the lessons which that life can teach.  Now we are moving into an age of light where we will learn new, different lessons that enlightenment can teach.  Earth is a learning planet and there only so many lessons to be learned by being subservient to wicked forces.  We have learned these lessons and now need to move on to continue our soul growth.  As for Lucifer, I only have the information that I have been provided by Christ Michael, I didn't know him personally.  Christ Michael being the Great Creator Son of Nebadon, I kind of feel I have to trust him since he is the highest spiritual authority in our universe, Nebadon.  I guess I feel stuck between in irresistible force and an unmovable object, I have information which is provided me, but cannot physically verify it.  I have to trust that it is true, and don't feel qualified to question the source.  If an Archangel came to you and gave you information would you question the validity of it?  Hopefully the events in the near future will help to clarify the situation...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!