Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy 4Tesla,

Thanks, I really need to get back to working on the Infinity Transformer.  This time of year my energy is at its peak.  My birthday is August 20 and the month around that time I always have a hard time getting everything I want to do, done.  This year, on top of all the other things that I am normally trying to do, we had the 08/08/08 event and the announcement of the 10/14/2008 event that made things all the more hectic.  It is hard for me to put this 10/14/2008 event out of my mind because it is just so exciting for me.  Something that I have been looking forward to for a long time, albeit not in this form.  Through the last 20 years I had been expecting something prophetic to happen, but didn't know what form it would take.  Now, with the information I have gathered this year I finally know the form, now just have to wait.  So maybe I can get the Infinity Transformer working in the meanwhile...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: z.monkey on August 30, 2008, 08:38:55 PM
Howdy TPU Bruce,

What if this information comes directly from Christ Michael (The Archangel Michael) and Christ Sananda (Jesus Christ)?  Would you trust it then?  Why is it so hard to believe that beings on the physical plane of existence can know the truth?  Why is it so hard to believe that Angels and Archangels would talk to us from the higher planes and send their emissaries, and even themselves in a great starship.  I don't think that this is deception.  Then again we will see.  Jesus Christ said "Trust until you are deceived."  I do not feel deceived.  In fact I have a nice warm fuzzy about this one...

Blessed Be...

"If anyone comes preaching another Gospel, be it angel or man, other than that which you have received, let him be anathema (accursed)"

If any person, voice, angelic apparition, neon sign in the sky, preaches or teaches contrary to the Word of God (The Bible) they are liars and the truth is not in them.  "For even Satan himself appears as an angel of light."

Not all that glitters is gold.  "Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my word shall abide forever!"

"My sheep know my voice, and the voice of a stranger they will not follow."

Psalms 150:6
Romans 10:9-10

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

chrisC

Quote from: shooter001 on August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM
A trans channel who has written her own books has put her reputation on the line by stating that on the 14th October 2008 a 2000 mile long UFO will hover for 3 days in the sky for all to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zhzvbBOu_I

2000 mile long? Must be some kind of sausage!  What kind of meat? Definitely the answer to world hunger...

cheers
chrisC

jibbguy

The answer to world hunger, and most of the world's other problems, is cheap, clean, and abundant energy ;) .. Which will cause greater prosperity and education in the Third World, which is a well-proven means of lowing population growth and a great way to gain sustainability and stability for the planet.

Free Energy for water well pumps, for desalinization of sea water for irrigation, for farm tractors, for food processing and transportation. Anything that works to stop this from happening comes under my definition of "evil" (...which imo has nothing to do with deities or demons): It is selfish, self-centered behavior that works against the better good of Humanity as a species. We are animals, in great part governed by instinct. But we are also gifted with reason. This reason is a gift that allows us to sift through the conflicting instincts: That of working for the greater good; for the prospering of the species... and those instincts for self-preservation and self-aggrandizement, or perhaps defined by protecting our own personal blood line (narrow tribal instinct). How we juggle these conflicting instincts is how we are judged as human BEINGS.

I can't imagine the aliens would judge us well ;)

Goldsphere

Quote from: z.monkey on August 30, 2008, 08:15:13 PM
Lucifer was an Archangel that rebelled against Heavens Divine plan.  He was uncreated by Christ Michael 20 years ago.

Where do you get this crap from?? Yes, Lucifer was an Archangel, one of the most beautiful, no horns, no cloven hoofs, no forked tongue. As beautiful as Michael, but vain, which is where his trouble began. So if you meet the bringer of light, don't expect the enLightenment to set you free, it will be a larger more beautiful and complex LIE. The main problem with all this channeling shit is that you don't know which side they are on. The earth is the domain of the devil.
Don't be fooled.