Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce_TPU

Hello All,

Keeping an open mind to the truth is a good thing.  Keeping an open mind to a lie, becomes a deception.  The Bible says that in the last days there would be a great deception that would deceive even God's elect, if it were possible.

Channeling these "Ancients" is nothing new.  New Age witches channeling these "ancients" who have been known by many other names.  Demons, fallen Angels, Principalities, Powers, and the Rulers of the darkness of this world, to name just a few Biblical names.  Also known as "familiar spirits". 

Satan is a liar and the father of all lies.  In him is no truth.  Jesus called him the "Prince of the Power of the Air".  He is even now, in preparation of planet earth, that will usher in the last great deception, as the world plummets soon, into the 7 year tribulation, spoken of in the Book of Daniel, Revelations, and a host of other biblical books.

Do NOT be deceived by lieing signs and wonders of these last days, for there will be many.  But rather, repent, make a decision to change, and trust in the one living God and in His son Jesus Christ the Savior of Mankind, the Prince of Peace, the Way, the Truth and the Life.  "For all those who loved not the truth, shall believe a lie!"

Be not deceived by those who cloak lies in religious over tones or words.  "And ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free."

Worshiping the Creator, and not the Creation,

Bruce
Romans 10:9-10
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

z.monkey

Howdy TPU Bruce,

What if this information comes directly from Christ Michael (The Archangel Michael) and Christ Sananda (Jesus Christ)?  Would you trust it then?  Why is it so hard to believe that beings on the physical plane of existence can know the truth?  Why is it so hard to believe that Angels and Archangels would talk to us from the higher planes and send their emissaries, and even themselves in a great starship.  I don't think that this is deception.  Then again we will see.  Jesus Christ said "Trust until you are deceived."  I do not feel deceived.  In fact I have a nice warm fuzzy about this one...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

4Tesla

Quote from: z.monkey on August 30, 2008, 08:38:55 PM
Howdy TPU Bruce,

What if this information comes directly from Christ Michael (The Archangel Michael) and Christ Sananda (Jesus Christ)?  Would you trust it then?  Why is it so hard to believe that beings on the physical plane of existence can know the truth?  Why is it so hard to believe that Angels and Archangels would talk to us from the higher planes and send their emissaries, and even themselves in a great starship.  I don't think that this is deception.  Then again we will see.  Jesus Christ said "Trust until you are deceived."  I do not feel deceived.  In fact I have a nice warm fuzzy about this one...

Blessed Be...

Hi Z Monkey,

Do you hear voices?

Jason

resonanceman

Quote from: z.monkey on August 30, 2008, 08:38:55 PM
Howdy TPU Bruce,

Blessed Be...

Z monkey

I agree .

Communication  with  higher self should  easy and natural . 
We all have   the  ability  to  recieve  information  and guidance from above . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If  most of  what  we have been taught  in our schools and  churches is  untrue.   Then  the  truth  will at first seem  untrue.

gary

z.monkey

Howdy 4Tesla,

You have the right to doubt, not to ridicule.  No I do not hear audible voices.  Little demons are not wispering in my ears.  The source of information is mental, and I am not the source of all the information that I am aware of.

Resonanceman, right on.  We are learning that what we are taught by man is a deception, and one must pry the truth out of the world with toil, blood, sweat and tears...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!