Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Z.monkey,   claims such as yours needs a little proof to help people believe, and even consider what you just said  (this is how people sort out the fruitcakes from the logical folks).  If you have have physic abilities, can you tell us what the DOW and S&P will do on Tuesday, or some other event.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

z.monkey

Howdy RedRiderNo22,

Well, the first this is to have a burning desire to have communion with you spirit, and intimate knowledge of your soul knowledge.  This is accessible by everyone in a limited form called common sense.  The stronger your desire to have soul knowledge the quicker it will manifest.  There are things that your spirit may require of you in this process.  Asian food is one of the things that my spirit loves.  I'm a Texian, and did like Asian food before, but I did not have the appreciation of Asian cultures and peoples that I have now.  I found this place in my town which is like "Little Asia" and whenever I go there I am moved emotionally.  I feel a empathic resonance with this culture which I can only describe as spiritual emotions.  This leads me to believe that one of my significant previous incarnations I was Asian.  This comes from my communion with my spirit, and my spirit acting on my physical body.

Also I find that meditation, and for lack of a better set of words "soul searching" helps your physical body to firmly connect and communicate with your spirit.  Researching your mission in life is another way to seek communion with your spirit.  Another method is to seek out spiritual teachings, especially esoteric information, and the works of ascended masters.  Health Research Books has a plethora of books of a spiritual nature.  Here is a link for these books available free on line.  http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/
There are also unlimited resources available online. 

Newbie123, Well, my spirit doesn't resonate in financial areas, and would not let me unfairly exploit financial markets even if it did.  You can seek communion with your own spirit to verify anything that you are unsure of...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

resonanceman

Quote from: redriderno22 on August 29, 2008, 10:52:05 PM
this is probably a dumb question but?

How can I increase or bring out these "abilities" you talk about?

Z monkey?

what set it off?

I might be crazy ::)

But i think i may be having some of the same experiences

redriderno22

My answer  for this  question is  very simple ............but not  easy .   .....at least not at  first .

God is  Love.

Focus on    things that  bring a  feeling  of love to your heart. 
Dwell  on this feeling of love.
Listen to  this feeling of love.
The  love  will not speak with words.  It is more like  pure and simple understanding.

It  takes  time   to   break old  thinking habits .
It takes  time to    trust   what  the love  shows you .
The nice thing  about this  process is .      As  soon  as you  start .    You  will  start to feel better in many ways .

gary   

z.monkey

Howdy Resonanceman,

I have to agree with that also.  There has been a major surge of love in my life.  I think that this is caused by the communion with my spirit.  I noticed that my interpersonal relationships have all improved.  My heart chakra seems to have enlarged and is more active.  I also seem to be more emotionally biased more than I was before.  This effects my behavior in a positive way...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

resonanceman

Quote from: newbie123 on August 29, 2008, 10:53:43 PM
Z.monkey,   claims such as yours needs a little proof to help people believe, and even consider what you just said  (this is how people sort out the fruitcakes from the logical folks).  If you have have physic abilities, can you tell us what the DOW and S&P will do on Tuesday, or some other event.

Newbie123

It  doesn't  work that way.
A psychic  can't   see anything   that they want to see .    They  only see  things things that they are meant to see.

As  far as    if you  believe or not .........don't  worry about it.      you will believe  exactly  as you choose to believe.
Your  beliefs  won't  change until  YOU   choose to change them .

Our culture  teaches us that what matters is what is  in  our minds .   
In  reality   what is in our hearts is MUCH more important .

What feeling is in YOUR heart  right now?
If  your heart  is filled with love ....... then   the  truth  will be  clear to see.

gary