Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy? How about roughly a million tons of force?

Started by stvnjsha, August 30, 2008, 05:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Jerry,
You definately have our attention!!,Electrostatic energy is becomeing quite the topic lately.
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

stvnjsha

Interesting, maybe for the future have you thought about a dremel or a rotozip and a template jig?  And...if you have a drill press, the way to go is your way for circles.

In terms of this thread, the first topic is an attempt to use HV to electrically polarize a closed system and to use the electric fields in that polarized system.  The premise was electrically polarizing a conductor so that it exhibited electet qualities.  Because it would all be a 'closed system' electric fields would be available and it would tend not to arc to any thing outside of it.  This is an attempted form of using the non-conservative character of electric fields.
I saw that one of the major factors would be the molecular matrix of the core material.  For in the end, the matrix is the closed system that is being polarized.  I choose iron just to give the idea the K.I.S.S. and to use it's conductive and magnetic characteristics.

From my limited perception, the one to go for is the second item, the VPPC.  With the varied intrinsic qualities of the multitude of matrix materials that can be used, you could end up like Edison Labratories looking for filament material or Bell Labs looking for transistor material.  And...you may get lost or distracted in some the interesting discoveries you make along the way.
With the VPPC, a couple of microwave xformers (one being the HV source and the other HV secondary being the mixing xformer primary), a couple of isolation xformers (one being maybe 1kVA), some glass and sheetmetal, and the phased lock power supply are the basics.  There would be less variables like shapes and molecular matrices involved.  In theory, you should be able to see the direct effects with less distractions and variables.  My fantasy is that one can make a number of discoveries with the VPPC as well.

And...don't let me discourage you from what you are doing.  For me, what you may be doing is exploring another side of the 'box' we are in.  Even though your 'outside of the box' may be a different side than the one I'm pointing to.  They both may lead out. ;D

Peace and Happy New Year
Steven Joshua

Quote from: Jerry Volland on December 27, 2010, 03:38:28 PM
Chet,

The main thing I'm careful of is to not spin the drill too fast or it might torque the disc out of the clamps.

And I would like to harness electrostatic energy.  Although I'm not sure if what I'm doing so far is consistent with the intent of this thread.  But I did do a test discharge to the disc, which is unnotched for now.  Static does discharge to the disc when it's placed on wood, since wood attracts the static.  And with the setup I'm using wood sometimes gives off the spark.  The spark in the picture is around 4kV.

Doctor No

Such big power can not be obtained at all. Even with newest, element 115 basing engines. They can have power of some 200.000 T but only as cluster of many small engines (about 200-400). Please remember that big tachyons engines built by Beluzzo in Breslau (today: WrocÅ,aw, Poland), had "only" 300 T of power.

core

Steven,

Hope all is well. Got a question regarding the 'glass' mixing capacitor. Is the 3rd copper plated needed? I am under the impression that the electric field would terminate on the 2nd copper plate that is connected to the 'current' transformer.

The blue lines in the picture represent what I believe would be the 'electric' field. The glass needed to build the cap's could easily be found in small picture frames that you find in the $.99 stores.

Hope you have a great new Year!  :)

Respectfully,

Core

stvnjsha

Hey Core glad to hear from ya. :) 
In terms of your question about the extra plate, that plate is probably not needed.  I added the 3rd plate as insurance so that the mixing plate would be totally immersed in the electric field.  The original design only had two plates.
Your pic is what I would guess-timate the fields' interaction involved. A pic of total fields would almost look like the flux lines of a magnetic field with each plate being a 'pole'.

Peace and Happy New Year 8)
Steve

P.S. Right now, I am looking into the phased control power supply.  There is an old window on the property that has lots of 'lites' in it.  I intend to cannibalize that for the cap.

Quote from: core on December 28, 2010, 10:23:37 PM
Steven,

Hope all is well. Got a question regarding the 'glass' mixing capacitor. Is the 3rd copper plated needed? I am under the impression that the electric field would terminate on the 2nd copper plate that is connected to the 'current' transformer.

The blue lines in the picture represent what I believe would be the 'electric' field. The glass needed to build the cap's could easily be found in small picture frames that you find in the $.99 stores.

Hope you have a great new Year!  :)

Respectfully,

Core