Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@Gary

I saw that video before and tried to contact the author but I could not.
The questions I had were:
1. How to connect the aluminum to the magnets.
2. How to connect the other side.
Maybe he told it in the video, but I can write and read english, But when it comes to the spoken part I am not that good.

@Qwert
I saw the two videos. The first one was related to the electrinium battery, but the second one, I think that was a little far from our quest. Remember it is just an opinion and I could be totally wrong.

Jesus

resonanceman

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 04, 2008, 09:26:18 PM
Hi!

@Gary

I saw that video before and tried to contact the author but I could not.
The questions I had were:
1. How to connect the aluminum to the magnets.
2. How to connect the other side.
Maybe he told it in the video, but I can write and read english, But when it comes to the spoken part I am not that good.

Jesus

I am  pretty sure he was trying to simulate  a horse shoe  magnet  with   regular magnets .

to simulate  a horse shoe magnet  you  would have to end up  with   a N and an S on the  open  end.

I don't think that  the  bridge between the  strings of magnet matters  very much .   a piece of iron should work .   I think  he used  ball shaped magnets at the  corners and  a regular magnet in between .   

The  Aluminum  piece was from another project .    It happened to  fit  snugly  over the magnets .
The dielectric  he used was a  piece of  paper .    ( from a post it notepad  )

he  also said  he  used  a blob  of  hot glue  to hold  the  legs of the magnets apart  ( on the open side )

I hope  this helps 

gary   

Dr. Tesla

I've read the pdf from the start of the thread and already the page eight has some disturbing claims. "The light has no heat and the heat has no light".

On page ten, "Heat and light are product of electrical energy flowing through a field of resistance." Or this one: "The surface of the sun could be very warm or quite cool, according to the makeup of its atmosphere."

So, now my kerosene lighter is actually an electric generator and there is atmosphere on the sun. Can someone tell me what is the definition of atmosphere? (look it up online, it is quite interesting. The science got it wrong again, according to this "inventor".)

And of course the evil is also identified: "...just beyond Mars lies the remains of Maldeck, an ancient planet that was so consistently evil that the planet was destroyed forever."

Hillarious reading. But I do like the battery. it is a compound of plutoNIUM (as written by the "inventor") and the iron.

And everything is happening under the watchful eye of the Director.

Really hillarious reading. Can't wait for the second book. There's got to be a sequel to this. All the signals are there. I bet the second book will be titled something like "Dude, wherez my plutoNIUM?" or, "The merchant from Maldeck."

resonanceman

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 04, 2008, 11:25:23 PM
I've read the pdf from the start of the thread and already the page eight has some disturbing claims. "The light has no heat and the heat has no light".

On page ten, "Heat and light are product of electrical energy flowing through a field of resistance." Or this one: "The surface of the sun could be very warm or quite cool, according to the makeup of its atmosphere."

So, now my kerosene lighter is actually an electric generator and there is atmosphere on the sun. Can someone tell me what is the definition of atmosphere? (look it up online, it is quite interesting. The science got it wrong again, according to this "inventor".)

And of course the evil is also identified: "...just beyond Mars lies the remains of Maldeck, an ancient planet that was so consistently evil that the planet was destroyed forever."

Hillarious reading. But I do like the battery. it is a compound of plutoNIUM (as written by the "inventor") and the iron.

And everything is happening under the watchful eye of the Director.

Really hillarious reading. Can't wait for the second book. There's got to be a sequel to this. All the signals are there. I bet the second book will be titled something like "Dude, wherez my plutoNIUM?" or, "The merchant from Maldeck."

I see the  trash  has  come to  this thread .

Please  just ignore  him

All he wants  is  to argue and ridicule .

If no one  feeds his need  for  conflict  he  will get board and  go away .

gary