Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 15, 2008, 01:59:13 PM
Hi!

I found a simple process of doing a battery called electret and I thought that it could be used by us to make an electrinium battery. I can be wrong though.

Jesus

Hello Jesus, studying electret is interesting, the theory is well known, and we know exactly where the static electricity come from, it may help someone to understand electrinium.....electrinium does not collect static electricity, electrinium is collecting superlight

the youtube video on the electrinium show me that nobody seems to have gone far away in the process to create iron-silver compound with a silver-iron battery

i may be the first to produce this video, and then the electrinium concept will progress

first ? : do the iron-silver compound, and make a video to show to the other how to do it

second ?  play with the compound and try many experiments with it

why i am repeating myself ? heuuu i do not know hahahha

see you soon, i wonder how far they are in their own forum on the electrinium, i bet that they are not far away as the youtube video, and this youtube video is not the beginning at all, it is a speculation on the cadium-nickel compound !!
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nievesoliveras

HI!

@drannom
I like to help others to achieve their goals. Because, helping others, I help myself. If someone succeed makes the world better and by some thing I dont understand yet, I am inside the world.

Jesus

Drannom

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 15, 2008, 07:18:14 PM
HI!

@drannom
I like to help others to achieve their goals. Because, helping others, I help myself. If someone succeed makes the world better and by some thing I dont understand yet, I am inside the world.

Jesus

Hello Jesus

i respect your positive mind, we need a lot of good will to overcome the NWO itself

many inventors have been killed or threated, and a lot of disinformation is going on

so, as a good warrior, i have to take part in this war for the freedom of humanity

JFK himself as a prim minister has been killed ten days after calling for the people to fight against secret societies, so, i obey, i go to war, i have gone through many french forum, and the destiny bring me here, with my poor english, and this time,  i do know why, there is a need for more soldiers to fight in the war for the true truth, in memory of JFK and all killed inventors.

i am like you, i keep good intention, and try to serve for the human race
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

Dr. Tesla

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 15, 2008, 01:59:13 PM
Hi!

I found a simple process of doing a battery called electret and I thought that it could be used by us to make an electrinium battery. I can be wrong though.

Jesus

Electret is not a battery, it is a capacitor. And "electrinium" is not a battery either. It is a joke. Silver (or any other, for that matter) sludge cannot hold any charge because it is a result of discharge in a battery. It would need to be recycled or converted back to it's original state in order to be able to produce electricity.

You are wasting your time on this.

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@drannom
Keep being as good as you are!!!

@drtesla
I have read somewhere that electret is so good that it recharges itself.
About the electrinium.
The electrinium even if it is not true, it can be done.
The world is made of something that when you desire to build a new creation, it just needs quorum to allow you to get what you and a group wants. That matter or substance or whatever name it has is so powerful that some people have invented some incredible stories about the existance of some situation that at the moment are not true, but it is desired by a group and that force just allow it to become a reality.
So, even if the electrinium is not a reality now, with group desire an experimentation it can be done.
From now on just bring positive thoughts if you are addressing me.
Thank you for your comments.
In this one about that force I cannot be wrong though.

Jesus