Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Hi!

The faith is good in its right place. In chemistry just a scientific approach is valid.

Jesus

sm0ky2

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 17, 2008, 03:14:55 PM

@sm0ky2

My question is:
I will put magnets aligned north(+) south(-) for the compound molecules to get aligned as the earth alingment of poles. I mean the compass north, points to the earth magnetic south, and the compass south points to the earth magnetic north.
Am I correct? Or the magnets go the other way around?
I am self taught and did not study theories.

Jesus

hmm...  i guess the best way to describe this is, if you hold a string with a rock on it, and you spin it around, and tilt your hand so the rock spins in diferent directions each circle::  This is the natural state of an element, and average electron orbital path with be spuratic when grown in the absence of a biased-field.

when you apply the field, its like spinning the rock while keeping your hand still, so it spins in the same direction each spin.  This is what happens to all the electron orbits when they are alligned, they assume parallel paths, and always spin in (give or take) that direction.

the magnetic "poles" if you can call them that, are formed @ 90-degrees to the direction of the electron.
and oriented by the 'left hand rule'.
for instance, if the magnetic poles were verticle, electron orbital-allignment would be in the horizontal plane.

the north pole of the earth attracts the magnetic south pole. (which is why south end of a compas points north)

and it is important to note that magnetic orientation of the crystals will be the opposite of the applied biased field.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

nievesoliveras

@smoky2

It is very difficult to understand wat you are explaining without a diagram.

Jesus

xn9800

I am buying the equipment to grow the crystals from Kayex, and am going to give this project ago.  I think it is worth the risk, and at least we can all know whether this works once and for all.  I am looking for 1 or 2 individuals to work with me on this, so if you are interested contact me.  Also, there is one thing I am having trouble figuring out.  When electrically aligning the molecules in the last step, so the molecules are no longer in disarray, the ingot must be heated up to a very high temperature with a kiln, so that the electrical charge will be able to align the molecules, but what kind of a device can be used to do this?  I was at first thinking of just running a few wires into a ceramic kiln and hooking them up.  Then sending the charge through the ingot while the kiln heats up, then gradual cool the kiln down while the charge is still running to prevent the silicon from going into shock from any sudden temperature changes, but the wires would melts that have the current running through it.  Anyone have any ideas on this?

Also, if this works.
I would like to keep to the creators original vision of how to distribute this battery.  However, what can be done about another company snatching up a patent on this or the process to create it and selling it exclusively themselves?

nievesoliveras

@xn9800

Quote from: xn9800 on November 22, 2008, 02:28:23 PM
Also, if this works.
I would like to keep to the creators original vision of how to distribute this battery.  However, what can be done about another company snatching up a patent on this or the process to create it and selling it exclusively themselves?

There are other members that are more knowlledgeable than me in this topic.
But if you develop a good process to make electrinium batteries. What is usually done is, that you put the working process inside a good envelope, seal it well and mail it to yourself.
When you receive it with the goverment mail post seal, you does not open it, you just store it away unopened and forget about it till the need to prove that you were the inventor. The document is sealed with a date and time from the mailpost, that ensures that it is genuine.

Jesus