Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Towards Realizing the TPU

Started by poynt99, September 03, 2008, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

In the particular Tesla Patent 381,970 on page two line 30 he is referring to two applications having "Serial No" (does he mean patent no.) 252,132 and 256,561. What is he talking about ?????????? I have never seen such a patent number from Tesla.

If you read the patent very carefully he is revealing much to the reader. He is using what we would  consider a secondary as the primary. Then on the primary (that we would cinsder to be a secondary) as outputs, he is using two in parallel to go to one load and two inseries to go to the other load. This provides him with two distinct output levels to drive differing loads, all from the same supply.

sparks

The real important stuff is that he uses an exciter mechanically driven generator.
He dumps this into the main generator where he produces a magnetic field rotation like spinning the rotor of an alternator up to 10,s of thousands of rpms   Then quite explicitly he tells us that if the rotor inside this spinning field is allowed to turn with the speed of the rotating magnetic field we got no output.  If we brake the rotor we get some ouput.  If we drive the rotor in opposition to the rotating magnetic field we get more output.  The exciter does not load up when he gets his ouput. 

A saturable core inductor amplifying and rectifying the ac pulses from the exciter.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

Quote from: wattsup on January 23, 2009, 10:41:10 AM
In the particular Tesla Patent 381,970 on page two line 30 he is referring to two applications having "Serial No" (does he mean patent no.) 252,132 and 256,561. What is he talking about ?????????? I have never seen such a patent number from Tesla.

If you read the patent very carefully he is revealing much to the reader. He is using what we would  consider a secondary as the primary. Then on the primary (that we would cinsder to be a secondary) as outputs, he is using two in parallel to go to one load and two inseries to go to the other load. This provides him with two distinct output levels to drive differing loads, all from the same supply.

How about 2 pairs of frequencies surrounding the 4x harmonic of C2 from Keely's work. They did talk to each other. The coil has 4 segments and the pairs are bucking. Very versatile device.

--giantkiller.

giantkiller

Quote from: forest on January 23, 2009, 04:36:04 AM
I don't understand all this secrecy...

Here is  Nikola Tesla  winding TPU : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a2/Ttesla.jpg

There is a whole 'nother universe behind this. Keely's charts have the same designs as most Crop circles. Does any one see this?
This is all tied together, very completely.

--giantkiller.

Room3327

@ All,
       Thank you, this is the conversation I was trying to get started here.  GK- yes Tesla does state thin steel (lamination's).  He says thin strips, plates or wire of soft iron.  Soft iron wire being what SM probably used to begin with, I believe he states that himself in one of his video's.    It sounds to me like Tesla is trying to minimize any inductive transformer action and utilize the rotating field as the primary generating action.  He makes clear that any variation of the intensity of the rotating poles will set up other currents in the output coils that will effect efficiency.  He says care needs to be taken in designing and proportioning the generator and in distributing the coils in the ring.  I think maybe the generator has a large diameter in relation to it's thickness to lessen any magnetic field interaction on the far side of the coil from the rotating high intensity point.  I believe the object here is to get this device to work like a rotating magnetic dynamo and minimally as a transformer.