Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

what electricity REALLY is.

Started by nitinnun, September 07, 2008, 07:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

when clockwise spinning energy,
is mixed with counter-clockwise spinning energy,
electricity forms.

electricity is CW spin,
and CCW spin,
which are winding each other down.
until both are reduced, to no-spin.

neither CW nor CCW, may be detected by electronics.
only complete electricity, is detectible by electronics.

the human nervous system, may detect CW and CCW.
(it feels like rain outside!)

water molecules,
generate excess clockwise spin.
(because the 2 hydrogen atoms, spin clockwise)

sand molecules,
generate excess counter-clockwise spin.
(because the 2 oxygen atoms, spin counter-clockwise)

clockwise spin builds up in the sky.
(due to its air moisture)

counter-clockwise spin builds up in the ground.
(due to its sand)

the CW in the sky,
is attracted downwards to the sand.

the CCW in the ground,
is attracted upwards to the water in the air.

when it rains (water!),
CW is conducted to the ground,
CCW is conducted to the sky,
and a lightning bolt forms.

it is possible,
for someone to abuse the above physics,
to harvest limitless amounts of electricity.

it is merely a question of how.

will YOU figure out how to collect the above, to mix into electricity?

Drannom

What is electricity ?

not electrons at all ! it's more like difference in the eatheric pressure, then it look like 2 vortexes, and those vortexes look like your CW and CCW spin

if you put 10 caps in series (not in parrallele) an apply a current at both ends of those caps, you'll find electricity in all caps !

so if electrons can not go from one to the other plate of each caps then electricity is more than electrons ! it look like a pressure passing in all of those caps

the Central Sun theory explain how Super Light come from all around us all time, and when there is a break in this equilibrium, then you get electricity or fire ( if electricity pass in a resisting environment like air)
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nitinnun

Drannom

It is understandable for those who have red all your previous shemas ! it's more elaborate and i wonder if the 2 coils can resonate somehow to increase the total energy output

what electricity REALLY is ? with this shema i can only figure out that electricity is somethig happenning between sand and clouds, or between copper and steel, from my point of view a pyramid can explain the nature of electricity in an universe full of Super Light, cause if superlight is shinning from everywhere then a pyramid ca act as a diode in those superlight raysÂÃ,¸

Nitinnun, i think that the CCW and CW spin vortexes energy is a consequence of the superlight hitting sand clouds, steel and copper !

is it understandable ?

http://blog.hasslberger.com/2007/11/milewski_describes_magnetoelec.html

QuoteSuperLight is described as the opposite and complementary phase to ordinary light. While electromagnetic radiation - visible light is part of its spectrum - has a strong electric and a weaker magnetic component, in magneto-electric radiation the magnetic component outweighs its electric counterpart.
Milewski proposes a model which sees magneto-electric radiation as the source of gravity, emitted by black holes and traveling at the square of the speed of light. SuperLight has a correspondingly shorter wavelength and higher energy content than ordinary light and is the source of the energy of life, which makes for its connection to the area of healing through increased coherence in organisms.
While physics has tended to exclude life and consciousness from its equations we now have - with Milewski's model - a very real possibility to reach unification with meta-physics, generally considered the purview of faith and religion.

Now, I believe a similar event occurs in the extremely dense and hot matter found in black holes. It is theorized that black holes contain magnetic monopoles and when these extremely dense, extremely small, extremely energetic magnetic monopoles release energy by lowering their orbit they radiate magneto?electric radiation, our SuperLight. So black holes really are not so black. They are radiant beings of SuperLight. Of course SuperLight escapes the strong gravitation forces of the black holes because its velocity is the square of the velocity of light and it therefore, can easily escape.
The current scientific thinking is that in the center of every galaxy in the universe is a black hole. There are billions and billions of galaxies all around us, and they all are producing SuperLight. We are literally bathed in a three-dimensional dynamic energy field, or an "Ether" of SuperLight ? a Dynamic Ether.

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

TinselKoala

Yes, It's understandable.
See my machine, in this video.
http://www.mediafire.com/?gtj4zmemkl3
One disk spins clockwise, the other spins counterclockwise. The electric fluid flows both ways at once. The steel and copper spheres attract and absorb the corresponding fluids.
The brown capacitrols accumulate the fluids prior to discharge.
If the center electron-pipe is deflanged, the fluids no longer flow and accumulate.

I need to build a pyramid.