Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

http://www.rense.com/general83/been.htm

Started by raburgeson, September 10, 2008, 04:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

Another failed attempt to cash in.

Al righty then,  When Hydrogen and oxygen burns it creates water. The water forms a very powerful bond for a liquid. Now we are taught that the energy is released as heat. I'm having a hard time with that statement right now. I'm starting to prefer my own intuition on this and say the heat is the byproduct of the chemical reaction. Rapid chemical reactions produce heat. conservation of energy says  to me the energy is still there in the water. Yes I know, not 100% efficient but still there. Our books say this is a chemical-electrical bond. I can't verify that either. I have made several attempts to get a voltage reading of any type from the exhaust of the 2 gases that were commonly grounded before combustion. Electric does split water however it seems to take a great deal of force to do that splitting. It seems that Electric is not a first hand relationship with the bond. Electric seems to share a first hand relationship with magnetism instead so I also rule out the possibility of magnetism being the correct force to split water also. All the claims that the governments have identified forces the civilian world hasn't haunts me on this.

I think we need to correctly identify the force in the chemical bond at least for this particular molecular arrangement. I also think the books are misleading us on purpose. Now how do I go about identifying the force in the bond? I don't have the electron microscopes or the incredible sampling speeds the government has. What I'm looking for is not impossible but with my equipment improbable. There must be a way to burn this bonding force through some sort of resistance. That would be for the lack of  circuitry to use this force I would then have to waist this bit of energy.

Well just like the rest of you I rant and get nowhere, just letting you all know I'm still breathing.