Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11: Distinguishing The Propaganda From The Smoking Guns

Started by CB_Brooklyn, September 10, 2008, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB_Brooklyn

Bill, I have to say I know very little about Flight 93, but am certain there were no hijackings on 9/11 at all. The whole thing is a lie from beginning to end.

madsen

Quote from: CB_Brooklyn's site
There were no plane crashes at any 9/11 site.

What happened to the people who were supposed to be passengers on the flights? 

Quote from: CB_Brooklyn's site
See the â€Ã...“9/11 Directed Energy Weapon / TV-Fakery Suppression Timeline for the Mineta-directed energy weapon connection.

Do you subscribe to Dr Judy Wood's theories concerning directed energy weapons?  [ETA:  After checking you site more carefully, obviously the answer is "yes"]  She certainly looks like a kook in this video.  I know truthers accuse Dr Greg Jenkins of setting her up, and of being an NSA shill, but how could she not have been prepared to answer his very obvious and reasonable questions? 

ETA2:  The way you also mention Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, and the Paul McCartney stuff makes me wonder seriously if your site is a parody.  If so, I guess I've been pwned   :D

Drannom

QuoteWhat happened to the people who were supposed to be passengers on the flights?

i saw a video , long ago, the missing planes have been landed, the passenger have been relocated elswhere in the underground basement i think, or elsewhere, they show us the airport where the missing plane has landed

i am not sure, it is possibly in the loose change one or two, someone else may find this, airport agents are in the plot, heu military airport

all those passenger are alive elsewhere

keep an open mind, the truth is a long way to reach, each time you got a shock, take the time to look at some evidences

here an example of the gun they have use against the WTC towers

military helicopters with implosion weapons
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

madsen

Quote from: Drannom on September 12, 2008, 02:19:43 PM
i saw a video , long ago, the missing planes have been landed, the passenger have been relocated elswhere in the underground basement i think, or elsewhere, they show us the airport where the missing plane has landed

i am not sure, it is possibly in the loose change one or two, someone else may find this, airport agents are in the plot, heu military airport

all those passenger are alive elsewhere

Are the relocated passengers in touch with their families and friends?  If so, are they all ok with this whole scheme?  No one is going to leak the story to the media? 

Presumably the people who did the DNA testing to identify remains are also in on the plot.

Drannom

QuoteAre the relocated passengers in touch with their families and friends? 

not at all, they are missing, may be still alive or not...

the Pentagon have not been hit by a plane so the passengers are gone somewhere else , so the people are probably in underground basement against their will...

:(
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie