Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steve Marks Device May Be Authentic

Started by Freedomfuel, October 23, 2005, 04:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I am simply trying to reproduce the SM3, SM6, SM17 coils(Steven Mark). And I feel the Telsa rotating magnetic field has some bearing on the design. Am I right Mr. Mark? If 2 coils were interacting the same way that we see everday then the buzz is normal. But we have gyroscopic properties. That tells me we have 2 benefits. This 'KICK' power collection and magnetic gyroscopy. The SM coils have this. The low frequency is one range of operation for the power. But at higher speeds I believe the gyroscopy goes alot further in other benefits. After all, Tesla mention the rotating magnetic field and he didn't waste time with idle ideas.

I have a 2nd question to Mr. Mark:
Do the 3", 6" and the 17" all have the same circuitry design with only proportional changes for size? Obvious question from a 'Monkey see, monkey do'. prospective.
I do notice that the SM3 and SM6 only have 1 switch while the SM17 has 2. Is this for a larger field timing issue, two seperate clock circuits? Also for air core design, did you use any material as a base to wrap the wire around?
Thank you.

giantkiller

Dude, they're in the videos that Steven is demo-ing. The 3" and 6" have 1 switch and the SM17 has two. It is very clear. ;)

PaulLowrance

Quote from: FreedomfuelTo Paul Lowrance

What is this Magnetocaloric energy that you write of?  Can we have some references please?

Hi Freedomfuel,

Magnetocaloric energy is the energy that's exchanged during the Magnetocaloric effect, an effect contained within all magnetic materials. This varies between magnetic materials. Ideally you want material that has inherently high potential energy. This amount of inherent energy is determined by crystal structure of intrinsic electron spins. Ideally, the best type of material is one where the moments are in chaos with no applied field, but turn ferromagnetic with an applied field. Such a state of chaos offers the highest potential energy state. A fully saturated ferromagnetic material offers the lowest potential state. That's why Gadolinium offers one of the best Magnetocaloric materials because at room temperature very few of the magnetic moments are in alignment. This lack of alignment offers high potential energy. When the field is applied the magnetic moments align, which is where the kinetic energy arises.

So how much energy are we talking about? Gadolinium compounds can change 7 F per 1/4 cycle. I calculated that one cubic inch of such material exchanges 115.8 J per quarter cycle, which is 463.2 J per cycle. At 100 KHz there's 46320000 (46.32 MJ) joules per second or 46.32 million watts. That is a whole lot of energy exchange per second in just one tiny cubic inch of material my friend!  Now granted iron at room temperature does not exchange that much energy, but it's not terribly far off.

So where is the energy going? IMHO most of the energy exchange occurs by radiation. What is happening is electrons and atoms are flip during avalanches. This generates a wide bandwidth of radiation typically hundreds of MHz. The electron is a magnetic moment. When it flips it generates electromagnetic waves. Most of this energy is absorbed by nearby atoms in the crystal structure.

The trick is to prevent the magnetic material from absorbing the radiation. I know a person who knows exactly how to do this. It uses conventional science. This is very real and has been known for over one month now. The only reason I can now tell you this is because this information is now secured. If I for example am removed from society then this research will be revealed in its entirety.

Paul Lowrance

gn0stik

Quote from: PaulLowrance on September 24, 2006, 05:59:23 PM
Quote from: FreedomfuelTo Paul Lowrance

What is this Magnetocaloric energy that you write of?  Can we have some references please?

Hi Freedomfuel,

Magnetocaloric energy is the energy that's exchanged during the Magnetocaloric effect, an effect contained within all magnetic materials. This varies between magnetic materials. Ideally you want material that has inherently high potential energy. This amount of inherent energy is determined by crystal structure of intrinsic electron spins. Ideally, the best type of material is one where the moments are in chaos with no applied field, but turn ferromagnetic with an applied field. Such a state of chaos offers the highest potential energy state. A fully saturated ferromagnetic material offers the lowest potential state. That's why Gadolinium offers one of the best Magnetocaloric materials because at room temperature very few of the magnetic moments are in alignment. This lack of alignment offers high potential energy. When the field is applied the magnetic moments align, which is where the kinetic energy arises.

So how much energy are we talking about? Gadolinium compounds can change 7 F per 1/4 cycle. I calculated that one cubic inch of such material exchanges 115.8 J per quarter cycle, which is 463.2 J per cycle. At 100 KHz there's 46320000 (46.32 MJ) joules per second or 46.32 million watts. That is a whole lot of energy exchange per second in just one tiny cubic inch of material my friend!  Now granted iron at room temperature does not exchange that much energy, but it's not terribly far off.

So where is the energy going? IMHO most of the energy exchange occurs by radiation. What is happening is electrons and atoms are flip during avalanches. This generates a wide bandwidth of radiation typically hundreds of MHz. The electron is a magnetic moment. When it flips it generates electromagnetic waves. Most of this energy is absorbed by nearby atoms in the crystal structure.

The trick is to prevent the magnetic material from absorbing the radiation. I know a person who knows exactly how to do this. It uses conventional science. This is very real and has been known for over one month now. The only reason I can now tell you this is because this information is now secured. If I for example am removed from society then this research will be revealed in its entirety.

Paul Lowrance

How many tesla of a field is required for this to occur? Because we are constantly immersed in magnetic fields, and they obviously don't cause this effect.

Paul, can you email me so I can read a bit more on this discovery?