Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peltier Generating More Watts Than A Solar Panel

Started by billmehess, September 11, 2008, 06:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyoldfart

I believe you said you had your meter in parallel with the peltier. that could have added as a load with the peltier and given you a false reading. the proper way to measure a load is inline (series) . try your measurement again with this configuration and let me know your results. 

abbhawk

I know this is a old discussion and im not sure what to say - people convince guy started discussion that he is wrong - are YOU sure he IS wrong?

It IS 10 years later now and might be a coincedence but try look at this peltier element from Alibaba which look alot like the one mentioned in here.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/TES1-12703-12V-3A-36W-30x30mm_1126728147.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.53.3c572d3046jTzG

One element is 3x3cm and have output of 12v x 3A= 36watt

If you have 1 m2 = 1000cm2/9cm2= 111,11 elements per m2 x 36watt = 4000,00 watt

So it is actually true, and price is 2,78dollar x 111 = 310 dollar of peltiers to make a 4kwh output. Just remember that these 4000watt is calculated at 1A, my house use more like 8A - so 1 m2 equals more like 500 watt at 8A. So if you have sun like 8 hours a day, 1 m2 make 4kwh and you probably need like 5 m2 to make 20kwh daily which is what i use.

Do you agree???

ramset

Hmmm

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/TES1-12703-12V-3A-36W-30x30mm_1126728147.html?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.53.3c572d3046jTzG

Quote from the supplier

The cooling piece of high-power general models, Entering by a misunderstanding, that the power the greater the cooling, the better it is not true Key depends on what your use, if you do not understand or did not used - not to purchase
If it is fun, and we do not recommend high-power,

end quote

seems like one long disclaimer

However I must say

pretty cool claim...to big to pass up [just in case ?
will see if one of the member Labs can check this and post results here.

thanks for the heads up...
abbhawk
Your not a peltier salesman are you?? [only kidding....

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

blueplanet

Why care?
Just experiment it to find out.

Quote from: ramset on February 25, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
Hmmm

Quote from the supplier

The cooling piece of high-power general models, Entering by a misunderstanding, that the power the greater the cooling, the better it is not true Key depends on what your use, if you do not understand or did not used - not to purchase
If it is fun, and we do not recommend high-power,

end quote

seems like one long disclaimer

However I must say

pretty cool claim...to big to pass up [just in case ?
will see if one of the member Labs can check this and post results here.

thanks for the heads up...
abbhawk
Your not a peltier salesman are you?? [only kidding....

respectfully
Chet K

ramset

blueplanet

Yes

Glad you were paying attention .....[or were you??

Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma