Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Road to Perpetual Motion

Started by hansvonlieven, September 12, 2008, 02:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

The driving mechanisim the weighted arm spins the wheel and is bounced up with a spring.

So with that said a bouncing ball shall come to rest just as a spring will what will keep this arm moving aside from the spring ...

I need to look more I guess I may not understand it all by looking at pics and skimming over the article.

But explanation of mechanics I see how rachet is a one way gravitational switch but ...  errr what will keep it prepetual.

Interesting thought but even with all the fancy pics and stuff I would like a laymens short explanation of mechanical operation all in one ..
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

hansvonlieven

G'day Infringer,

The thing that keeps the thing perpetual is the creation and maintenance of what I called the "black hole". It is the key element in the whole design, everything else is contributing to that end, nothing more.

In spite of its seeming simplicity, there are complex forces interacting here, it requires intensive study to understand the rationale of how it all hangs together.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: hansvonlieven on September 14, 2008, 03:13:37 AM
The thing that keeps the thing perpetual is the creation and maintenance of what I called the "black hole". It is the key element in the whole design, everything else is contributing to that end, nothing more.

In spite of its seeming simplicity, there are complex forces interacting here, it requires intensive study to understand the rationale of how it all hangs together.

Hans von Lieven

well that's definitely layman's terms and short. it somehow missed the mark on an explanation of mechanical operation...  ::)
you might as well have just said, "black hole" = Lee-Tseung Pulls
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

hansvonlieven

@ WilbyInebriated

No idiotic Lee-Tseung pull involved here.

There is nothing esoteric about what I called the "black hole". In an unbalanced wheel there are two conditions present that have to be maintained if rotation is to ensue. One is the concentration or weights hopefully high up to the left or the right of the axle. That is what everybody is concentrating on, the creation of a high density area in the right spot.

What everybody seem to be forgetting is that this creates by necessity an area of low density in the opposing segment. It is this area that I dubbed the "black hole". It is also the area I am addressing.

Sure, it is just another way of looking at the same thing, but there are advantages in visualising the wheel in terms of a low density area. By concentrating on the creation of a low density area the mind operates along a different track and avoids the well grooved track that keeps coming up again and again showing approaches that have been seen a hundred times before and are known not to work.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Sprocket

Excuse the delay.  The rest of your site displays fine, just a problem with that article it seems!  Still, probably Opera's fault (see pic.)