Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

voltage amplification by flux exited self oscillating reed switch

Started by professor, September 13, 2008, 12:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nul-points

guten tag Professor

i'm a mere 'whippersnapper' (but hopefully not a 'besserwisser'!), 10 years your junior, so i'm not going to post my insignificant CV!  :)

if you have the time & inclination, i'd be interested to hear what difference the attached circuit (if the contacts still chatter) makes on your spark - and your relay switch contacts
(NB.  if HV develops across capacitor, don't continue without taking suitable circuit and personal safety precautions!)

PS - the following suggestion is just a 'shot in the dark' as to the effect of a particular magnetic pole on the reed switch contacts...

the magnet (N) approaches the reed contacts and they close, allowing current to flow through the wire and contacts

IIRC DC current passing through a wire will cause a kind of magnetic monopole, centred on the wire, polarised according to the direction of the current within the wire

i'm guessing that the direction of your current through the switch is such as to cause a South-polarised 'monopole' in the wire & switch contacts, as soon as current flows

the magnet is positioned such that the current-induced 'monopole' then cancels the effect of the field from the externally applied pole and the contacts open

when the contacts open, however, no current flows - so the external pole can now re-influence the reed contacts and they close again

...the cycle repeats

sounds like 'free energy' to me!  ;)

regards
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

mscoffman

@professor;

There is a good reason to try to suppress coil primary contact arcing;

My PMM rule of thumb is; "That anything consumed by a process must be considered a
fuel for the process." So if your device is consuming switch contact material it may be
oxidizing it or combining it with nitrogen chemically - you may therefore have an additional
chemical energy source. In a plasma with a magnet and you may have built a miniature
MHD magneto-hydro-dynamic generator.  So it may not be that suprising that you are
seeing additional energy. Too bad MHD generation has already been invented and if
the above conclusion is right then you don't have overunity energy. Just unusually fueled,
internal combustion.

web link wikipedia MHD;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MHD_generator

It reminds me of J.P. Newman's overunity unity patent motor where it kept consuming scotch
tape applied to the commutator. The scotch tape was being consumed by the commutator
and addition energy supplied to run the motor.

:S:MarkSCoffman

professor

Sandy
You are not a whippersnapper but you hit it right on.
One thing I might add that if I approach the switch with a Magnet  at 90 Degrees to its axis I can close  the switch as you normally would with a Coil around it or for the better it is then called a reed Relay. I do not know wether the switch is in a Vacuum or Gas filled, one would have to try to experiment using an open contact relay. Of course you have to switch it electronically while moving a magnet into the vicinity of the Contacts.Have not tried this yet
The magnetic flux does just what you explained so well and it does something else, which gives rise to the  Voltage Amplification .The flux  pulls  or pushes the spark over a large area of the switch contacts longitudinal,  those flashes are quite visible .
If the magnet approaches from 90 degrees there is only a tiny spark and the contact stays closed.
Thanks for the explanation
professor

Quote from: nul-points on September 14, 2008, 02:58:34 AM
guten tag Professor

i'm a mere 'whippersnapper' (but hopefully not a 'besserwisser'!), 10 years your junior, so i'm not going to post my insignificant CV!  :)

if you have the time & inclination, i'd be interested to hear what difference the attached circuit (if the contacts still chatter) makes on your spark - and your relay switch contacts
(NB.  if HV develops across capacitor, don't continue without taking suitable circuit and personal safety precautions!)

PS - the following suggestion is just a 'shot in the dark' as to the effect of a particular magnetic pole on the reed switch contacts...

the magnet (N) approaches the reed contacts and they close, allowing current to flow through the wire and contacts

IIRC DC current passing through a wire will cause a kind of magnetic monopole, centred on the wire, polarised according to the direction of the current within the wire

i'm guessing that the direction of your current through the switch is such as to cause a South-polarised 'monopole' in the wire & switch contacts, as soon as current flows

the magnet is positioned such that the current-induced 'monopole' then cancels the effect of the field from the externally applied pole and the contacts open

when the contacts open, however, no current flows - so the external pole can now re-influence the reed contacts and they close again

...the cycle repeats

regards
sandy

professor

Hallo mscoffman
I was not aiming to achieve any overunity nor to invent something new.
I simply did an experiment and reported it here.
Also you or I can not assume that the Glass envelope is filled with some sort of gas or Vacuum until we check the specs..
Professor

Quote from: mscoffman on September 15, 2008, 12:00:28 PM
@professor;

There is a good reason to try to suppress coil primary contact arcing;

My PMM rule of thumb is; "That anything consumed by a process must be considered a
fuel for the process." So if your device is consuming switch contact material it may be
oxidizing it or combining it with nitrogen chemically - you may therefore have an additional
chemical energy source. In a plasma with a magnet and you may have built a miniature
MHD magneto-hydro-dynamic generator.  So it may not be that suprising that you are
seeing additional energy. Too bad MHD generation has already been invented and if
the above conclusion is right then you don't have overunity energy. Just unusually fueled,
internal combustion.

web link wikipedia MHD;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MHD_generator

It reminds me of J.P. Newman's overunity unity patent motor where it kept consuming scotch
tape applied to the commutator. The scotch tape was being consumed by the commutator
and addition energy supplied to run the motor.

:S:MarkSCoffman

professor

Sandy
I just tried your circuit it does not work unless of course you reverse  diode D2 the one across the electrolytic . This diode is reverse biased blocking the current flow.Once reversed the Circuit behaves visually the same. I did not do any gain tests.
professor

Quote from: nul-points on September 14, 2008, 02:58:34 AM
guten tag Professor

...the cycle repeats

regards
sandy