Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Will gravity ever run out?

Started by brian334, September 14, 2008, 04:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Energy from the sun evaporates water on earth and makes it go up, energy from the earth makes the water come back down. Some day the suns energy will run out, will the earths energy / gravity ever run out? When the sun puts out energy it is using up something. There is a chemical or nuke reaction going on. What is the chemical or nuke reaction making gravity? What is getting used up to make gravity? As far as I know nothing. Does gravity violate the law of conservation of energy? Is gravity something for nothing?

JRowe

Gravity is a balanced system. Can't get anything out of it except what is put in.

Drannom

from my point of view gravity is the result of Super Light coming from all around us and pushing things together, it is as if that gravity is coming from the up and not from the earth

there is some link on that on the net, i have found a real patent gravity-wheel from Imris Pavel, i am sure that one is working cause the inventor have also create a radiant device, look to the gravity power forum in this forum, unfortunatly the inventor was to afraid to showing up here, and i understand him very well

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

JRowe, if gravity is a balanced system and you can get anything out except that which is put in, what is put in?  You seem to know exactly what gravity is yet your answer is vague.  What goes into gravity.  What generates gravity?  Do you know?  I think not...

Drannom knows...

Blessed Be...

Goodwill to All, for All is One!

JRowe

Lmao.

Mass generates gravity. It's the logical effect of mass on the spacetime continuum, the exact effects of which can be demonstrated by the mathematical representations of the extremes: A black hole charted in spacetime, and virtual particle charted in spacetime. Everything else falls somewhere in between.

What it does is what it is.

As to why, well... Einstein can explain that a lot better than I can :)

If you want to argue more, take it up with Albert.