Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Military Helicopter over WTC (from 911eyewitness)

Started by Drannom, September 15, 2008, 04:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Quote from: Drannom on September 21, 2008, 06:54:21 AM
NWO did the demolition of WTC7 cause it was the central control of all the operation, yes the bad guys were there to supervise all the operation, and push the signal radio waves to the thermite
so after, they have to destroy WTC7 in the way to destroy all proof in that building, they have planned to destroy it , and they had to do it, the problem is that there was no damage at all on the WTC7 building as they had planned the radio demolition waves come from WTC7, from my point of view there was thermite and no explosive, just a kind of secret implosion military device falling from the top of the 2 WTC and breaking all floors going from the top to the bottom, that can explain the testimony of those who were hearing explosives sounds, in fact i think it was implosive implosions those implosion devices may have let the outside structure intact WE do know who were in those helicopters, thoses choppers were not immatriculate and take advantage of a big military test done the same day to proceed viciously! the pilots of those choppers were working for the governement over the govenement, it is the NWO, and they have infiltrated military as well as NASA in fact in WWar2 , the Nazis keep going with the war by infiltrate many governements, they found some of their kinds to help them, a coalition of bad guys JFK was murdered 10 days after calling the peoples to rebel against any secret society ! the WTC terrorists were the same who killed JFKÂÃ,´

:o
::)
brilliant!
cheers,

hartiberlin

Quote from: madsen on September 21, 2008, 07:32:57 AM
In my opinion, they didn't "pull" it.  Please see the 9/11 truth topic thread for an excruciatingly long discussion of this.  Sorry to derail this thread. 

Just state here in 3 sentences, how they have done it and who has done it ?

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

madsen

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 21, 2008, 10:39:38 AM
Just state here in 3 sentences, how they have done it and who has done it ?

I haven't seen any clear evidence showing that anyone "did" anything to bring the building down.  My opinion is that it was heavily damaged by fire (which the firefighters were unable to fight sufficiently due to lack of water) and collapsed on its own. 

Note that I don't rule out absolutely that some action was taken to deliberately demolish the building.  However, none of the theories proposed so far make sense to me in light of the evidence.

hartiberlin

Quote from: madsen on September 21, 2008, 11:05:51 AM
I haven't seen any clear evidence showing that anyone "did" anything to bring the building down.  My opinion is that it was heavily damaged by fire (which the firefighters were unable to fight sufficiently due to lack of water) and collapsed on its own. 

No,
not possible in our physical world.
Reasons:
1. It would not have fallen into its own footprint and would not have fallen this fast.
2. Pyroclusting clouds show exactly, that it was a controlled demolition.
3. Many demolition experts agree, that it was a controlled demolition.
4. A steel structure building never has collapsed before due to fire as the steel
conducts the heat away. Other bigger fires in other skycrapers did burn
for many more hours and these buildings did not collapse....

Note that I don't rule out absolutely that some action was taken to deliberately demolish the building.  However, none of the theories proposed so far make sense to me in light of the evidence.

So as the collapse can be ruled out, so how and when and by whom was it
"deliberately demolished" as you state in this chaos at 911 only 5 to 7 hours after the events started ?
How did they "pull" it ?

Sorry, but you fail to give reasonable logical answers.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

madsen

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 21, 2008, 11:21:45 AM
No,
not possible in our physical world.

Ironically, that sort of argument does not fly here when used to argue against the possibility "free energy" or "overunity" devices.

Reasons:
1. It would not have fallen into its own footprint and would not have fallen this fast.

It didn't literally fall into its own footprint.  Look at the pictures on that debunking site and you will find the debris pile.  Nevertheless, how would you expect it to fall?  Do you expect it would tip completely over before disintegrating?

2. Pyroclusting clouds show exactly, that it was a controlled demolition.

What is a "pyroclusting cloud"?

3. Many demolition experts agree, that it was a controlled demolition.

Many?  What percentage?

4. A steel structure building never has collapsed before due to fire as the steel
conducts the heat away. Other bigger fires in other skycrapers did burn
for many more hours and these buildings did not collapse....

How many times have 767's loaded with jet fuel crashed into skyscrapers?  Obviously no airplanes hit WTC7, but the collapse of the two towers earlier affected the firefighters' ability to deal with the fire in WTC7 effectively.  Note that in this video:  http://www.youtube.com/v/Afb7eUHr64U  the person speaking (presumably a firefighter) is concerned that the building could collapse, based on the damage and uncontrolled fire.  (Listen at about the 1:30 mark)  The collapse was not a huge surprise to this person, anyway.