Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Burning water video

Started by hartiberlin, September 18, 2008, 11:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

professor

Quote from: kinesisfilms on March 18, 2009, 11:29:38 PM
yes professor.....farrahday holds too many similarities to "thebuzz" who has been banned.....and farrahday was almost banned for posting disinfo in one of hartiberlin's threads.
Personally I think he might be alias Wizard of Mars  same attitude and none belief!

Pirate88179

He was also on here as Cabinboy and Meltdown and was banned under those names as well.  This was documented by Stefan.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Farrah Day

Quote@Farrah Day

Sorry you feel that way.....
You were the one that scrutinized my post remember !.
You seem to have all the answers so why ask?
Guess you as so many others just want to start a flame war.
As to who you are ?    Who  am I ?
Good Luck    I regret having take the Hook and sinker.
professor

If you look back Professor Brainstorm, you'll see that I never scrutinised your post, I simply asked a couple of legitimate questions, which you in your wisdom seemed to take exception to. 

I was expecting you to come back with something by way of an explanation, with the view to further discussion, but instead you decided to try to belittle me. I realised you weren't up to intelligent discussion and I left you to it - no 'flame war' as you put it.

And besides, you talk of me wanting a 'flame war', when you go out of your way to stick the boot in of the other thread!

Kinesis has already proven himself to be amongst the most stupid people on the forum so any comment coming from him can be totally disregarded!

And as for Captain Pugwash...

QuoteHe was also on here as Cabinboy and Meltdown and was banned under those names as well.  This was documented by Stefan.

Bill

What the hell are you on about??  Where do you get this rubbish from? Have you got nothing better to do with yourself?

What a bunch of arseholes you three are!

Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

ramset

All
user's Farrah Day and Loner ,both long time members here ,are working to focus and understand this ENORMOUS technological advance, disassociation of water through various means
Chet

PS   and they are Open source
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Pirate88179

Quote from: Farrah Day on March 20, 2009, 09:30:52 AM
If you look back Professor Brainstorm, you'll see that I never scrutinised your post, I simply asked a couple of legitimate questions, which you in your wisdom seemed to take exception to. 

I was expecting you to come back with something by way of an explanation, with the view to further discussion, but instead you decided to try to belittle me. I realised you weren't up to intelligent discussion and I left you to it - no 'flame war' as you put it.

And besides, you talk of me wanting a 'flame war', when you go out of your way to stick the boot in of the other thread!

Kinesis has already proven himself to be amongst the most stupid people on the forum so any comment coming from him can be totally disregarded!

And as for Captain Pugwash...

What the hell are you on about??  Where do you get this rubbish from? Have you got nothing better to do with yourself?

What a bunch of arseholes you three are!

This is where I get it from:

Administrator

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of overunity.com forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!
« Reply #731 on: December 11, 2008, 03:52:57 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 10, 2008, 06:06:09 PM
The 'BUZZ' and 'Meltdown' are one and the same...one gets the boot and another not so coincidentally pops up with the very same beefs and preoccupations...its groundhog day again.

I would suggest ignoring the troll just as before...when he will then start making mindless threats again and get booted...again.

Regards...

User Meltdown ( the same IP as user CabinBoy)
was now banned due to harrassing other users.

As I said, it has been documented so, I hope this answers your question.  Captain Pugwash?  Can you not do any better than that?  Come on Buzz you are slipping here.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen