Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keppe Motor simular to Newman-Bedini combination

Started by hartiberlin, September 20, 2008, 06:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi Greg,

wow, 10ns is close to the max of my USB scope (4ns max)  That is very interesting.

Could this be the collapsing field jumping the gap at the reed switch opening?

I had to install a reed switch on my motor since the commutator I made did not last but unfortunately I took it off today to do a video of some new tests on the motor. You may want to try this also if you have a signal generator since you don't really need to take the switch off. Have a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS4zmXU11A8

Keep me updated.

Luc

gmeast

Quote from: gotoluc on April 12, 2009, 09:20:23 PM
Hi Greg,

wow, 10ns is close to the max of my USB scope (4ns max)  That is very interesting.

Could this be the collapsing field jumping the gap at the reed switch opening?

I had to install a reed switch on my motor since the commutator I made did not last but unfortunately I took it off today to do a video of some new tests on the motor. You may want to try this also if you have a signal generator since you don't really need to take the switch off. Have a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS4zmXU11A8

Keep me updated.

Luc

Fantastic!  Nice vid. Stupid little coreless motors.  It could be that phase shifting might be a good motor control optimizer.  You may have discovered a new 'PM motor mode' ... supply a PM motor coil with a fixed frequency and waveform (running the motor synchronously) and then loading the motor appropriately.

On my testing:  I'm learning from this Keppe motor investigation that I should rapidly pulse the input.  Also that pulse should be the shortest possible pulse-width and at a frequency higher than the coil's natural oscillation.  The coil's oscillation is only about 80KHz compared to the 100MHz of the phenomenon in that last scope capture.  So as you say, it might be that initial 'let loose' when the reed switch opens.

I am gaining somewhat of a clearer idea of what Newman has been trying to convey all these years.

Well your observations as well as the Keppe motor's characteristics are most intriguing.

Keep it up man.  That is really something,

Greg

gotoluc

Glad you liked it Greg ;D Stupid little coreless motors :P

Exactly!... that was my thought are also!... using multiple phases the motor would have much more potential and control.

Multiple super short pulses is also going to be built into my new motor, that's why I bought 50 pcs. of 20mm Rhodium reed switches on eBay for $1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=370182987793   the idea is also for the new motor Air Core Coils to go into Resonance once the motor is at speed. The new magnet rotor will have 4 poles N-S-N-S. The shaft will have a large diameter timing disk to which the multiple reed trigger magnets can be precisely position to create the super short duty cycle and the multiple reeds will be creating the polarity flip creating the AC square wave for the coils which is an essential for resonance. No more electronic components switching circuits for me. It's back to the basic switch.

All these new ideas started grinding in my mind since I pulled the motor off the shelf to show you.

Let me know of any of your thoughts.

Luc

ADDED: Oh ya!, I started a new topic since I was so impressed with this new finding called "AC Permenent Magnet Motor" : http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7230.0

gmeast

Hi all,

Well here are a couple of views of my Keppe motor, moment arm anvil and digital scale.  The scale has a resolution (and I hope the accuracy) of 0.2g.  The moment arm is 2.375 inches.

So far the pulsing of the motor interferes with the sample rate of the scale.  I'm trying several techniques to damp the support frame or change the inertial moment of the support frame.  So far it has been frustrating.

Thanks,

Greg

gmeast

Quote from: Isdaudio on March 26, 2009, 11:10:16 AM
Thanks for the pics Greg, nice work!!! I am also building a Keppe Motor, I will be sure to share my progress with you guys here. I do have the one for sale up and running and it works great. Has anybody tried to influence the motor with a large magnet? I held a huge round earth magnet near the running motor and it actually speeds up a great deal. You have to find the "sweet spot" but I doubled and even tripled my rpms.

Best,

Will

Hi Isdaudio,

I did place a magnet near my Keppe motor and got the same effect.  I also monitored the current draw frof the motor and it increased also.  I turned the magnet over and the motor slowed and the current dropped too.  It is very interesting that you can cause more power to flow in the motor by using a static, external PM field.

When is the Keppe Motor Team going to disclose the rest of the 'inner workings' of the Keppe motor.  From my tests the 'demo motor appears to be very inefficient as it stands.  You claim to be on the 'inside' with the engineers there.  I think for those of us that had the respect and consideration to actually 'pay' for the manual, all of the 'inner workings' should be disclosed.

Why don't you get that information for us?  I'm not getting any information out of the Keppe Motor Club either.  I'll just keep testing and post my results as they come in.

Thank you,

Greg