Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This economic meltdown is no accident folks

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 20, 2008, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

I just want to go on the record with this prediction: After the US elections have passed we will see an acceleration into global inflation culminating in a complete overhaul of the financial system. To guard wealth in these times will require physical holding of tangible assets: land, property, commodities etc.

PhiScience

Total Cost of Stimulating Economy: $9.7 Trillion

The federal stimulus package would raise the government’s commitment to solving the economic crisis to an astronomical $9.7 trillion â€" enough to pay off more than 90 percent of the nation’s home mortgages.

The commitment is composed of about $1 billion in stimulus packages, about $3 trillion in lending and spending, and $5.7 trillion in agreements to provide aid, the New York Post reported.

The House has approved an $819 billion stimulus plan, which needs to be reconciled with the Senate’s package of at least $780 billion.

The total value of home mortgages in the United States is calculated at $10.5 trillion by the Federal Reserve.

Sen. Byron Dorgan, a North Dakota Democrat, said on the Senate floor last week: “We’ve seen money go out the back door of this government unlike any time in the history of our country.”

'Porkfest' Will Crush Economy, Rep. Ryan Says  http://www.newsmax.com/kessler/Obama_stimulus_pork/2009/02/10/180104.html
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.

Cap-Z-ro

When the dollar is worthless a redeemable 'Amero' will be readily accepted...along with the new 'North American Union'.

Once that is done your freedom to leave the continent and return to your own home will be subject to the scrutiny of others...with the all too real possibility of being detained, harassed, or arrested by an over zealous or predatory customs officer.

I know of what I speak in that regard, as I live in a border town and stopped crossing to the US because of the unwarranted scrutiny being given to local residents and tourists alike.

When they are not molesting children they spend their time planning converging events to manouver us into a position of total dependence.

Why do you think the farmers in north america are unable to prosper ?

In the near future only the large scale farming operations will be the source of food products...making it easy to control the supply. 

People who do not know how to grow their own food will be at the mercy of their suppliers...muck like the common junkie is to their pusher.

If the food supply is cut off it will not be safe in the city.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: A-Z-ro on September 20, 2008, 10:36:14 AM
Just part of the 'New Whorld Odor' preparations.
So sit back and give your DNA sample , then bend over and take your tracking chip.
A...
"The collapse of the dollar is no accident! This has been planned for decades as part of the New World Order. After the dollar collapses, the North American Union will be implemented and the dollar will be replaced with the Amero."
More here...
http://disinter.wordpress.com/2008/09/19/the-economic-meltdown-is-no-accident/
Sorry, I guess I might have looked further down the archived list of pages, since this is what I said when I started my thread, which is still at the top of the list.
I did say several different things in greater detail than this thread, though.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

sparks

Fucking power mongers all want to be God.   Guess they were left out of the decision making process at home too many times.  I want to be likemy daddy.  My daddy treated people like pieces of shit including me.  I am so dumb and unaware I guess I just have to copy him.  Goeson from generation to generation one fuck up after the next. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love