Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This economic meltdown is no accident folks

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 20, 2008, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

the rich people always understood,
that the fiat dollar, would eventually doom them.

the only reason why they switched to the fiat dollar around 1971,
is because they took a HUGE gamble,
trying to implement their world domination plans.

and they needed maximum economic activity,
to help them pay for their world take-over attempt.

but now,
enough rich people,
are tired of the economy burning down to the ground.

the rich people are nowhere close enough to taking over the world.
yet if they don't stop the fiat stuff,
they are afraid that they will lose most of what they have.

so they want to make a new currency, which is backed by gold.
(whatever the currency will actually be called).

and instead of trying to dominate us with financial illusion systems,
they want to dominate us with technology.

but i don't expect their
chemical saturated processed foods,
RFID chips,
or other nasty little toys,
to be anywhere as effective at enslaving us,
as the financial illusions were.

which means that once the currency is metal-backed again,
the maximum possible control over us,
will be much lower,
than it is right now.

there will still be control bullshit.
but it won't be nearly as effective.

and likely not as deadly,
as "economic disaster" has been.

by the way.
all pennies made after 1982, are 95% zinc.
only the outer 5%, is copper.

1982 or before pennies, were 100% copper.
minus the carbon and calcium atoms,
from any irishmen,
that fell into the vats,
at the refinery.

Azorus

While I agree with very little that was said before there are a few i do.  gold, silver, copper, and metal will retain it's value or gain in value over time, all true.  American industry is pathetic, very true.  The rest of the stuff seems like bs, bringing god into any discussion but religion makes you look dumb and a zelous, to include angels.  Sorry to all those that i have affended.  For almost all that have posted i do support one or two of your thoughts though.

my only simi original thought is that the US dollar has been devalued to bring industry back to the US, and in a way it will.  because the dollar is so cheap to the euro it is possible that the us can start producing higher end goods for europe.

the_big_m_in_ok

Azorus said:
... gold, silver, copper, and metal will retain it's value or gain in value over time, all true. ...
I had an uncle who grew up in the Great Depression.  He said soap, toilet paper, and canned foods were more valuable than any kind of money.

Can anyone eat a silver dollar safely?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

sparks

Copper Gold Zinc metals placed in saltwater and connected to an external circuit creates a good battery.  Why is there gold in ocean water.  Because somebody at some time figured out the real value of shiny metal other than to adorn themselves so they reflect sunlight and appear as some superhuman light bearing being.  Imagine sheepole leaving one of Tesla's lightning bolt displays.  It's a wonder they didnt have him executed for working with the devil.  Meanwhile you got political control of science on every front.  In the interests of national security we cant devulge this and we wont devulge that.  We will however let you know if two tribes that have interbred too much and killed each other too many times and like to kill each other are killing each other.  Wow what an important finding that is.  I could care less if two tribes want to kill each other off.    (funny how the mideast is the least inhabitable place on Earth and this is where all the unrest is)  its because rabble rousers and misfits were banished from civilizations that were trying to progress.  The seed falls not far from the tree.  Jews and muslims hate each other because they are jews and muslims.  They continue to make claim on land that isnt fit for an animal to live on the size of the state of RI.  Religious bullshit is at the heart of the matter.  A god of love does not care about holy places.  Its a pile of fucking rocks you idiots.  When things cool down the remnants of the Roman empire start feeding fuel on the fire because their philosphy is divide and conquer sell weapons to both sides and watch them kill each other off.  How many christian crusades do we need to regain control of fucking Jerusalem. Oh this is the place that some fabled charactor did this or did that.  Big deal looks like hostile barren foothills to me.  Then to top it all off you got the oil boys pumping the pennisula dry of the only natural rescource the whole pennisula has.  The arabs in all their infinite wisdom instead of developing alternate energy technology to take some of the heat off instead choose to buy weapons from various superpower brokers because the science that could save man is used to create weapons to kill man.  I can see why a supreme being would get overwhelmed with upper level management of this flock and clean house down at the shop every few thousand years or so.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Azorus

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on January 12, 2010, 05:42:09 PM
Azorus said:I had an uncle who grew up in the Great Depression.  He said soap, toilet paper, and canned foods were more valuable than any kind of money.

Can anyone eat a silver dollar safely?

--Lee

What is the value of his soap, toilet paper, and canned foods today?