Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This economic meltdown is no accident folks

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 20, 2008, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Money barter are all imaginery systems that represent time.  We are exchanging life experience that is all.  But there is another game afoot.  It is power.  Powermongers could care less about their bottom line it is all about being the Alpha being.   They use any tactic to make other beings bend to their will.  No matter how misguided or insane their will is.
Look at Hitler.  Insane neglected person growing up on the streets of some city where people chose to ignore the plight of others with their nose in the air and unseeing eyes averted to pretend they did not see the starving children freezing on the street.  Hitler grows up and seeks revenge.  He is cunning and a master of physcology.  He seeks revenge on the mightier than you pricks that are everywhere.  People who detach themselves from their own humanity.  He is off the wall but he has surrounded himself with racists who he manipulates like pawns on a chessboard.  Finally the generals of the regular German army who had a shred of humanity left in them say enough is enough.  They allow the US and British to invade Normandy with minimal resistance and the rest is history.  They also allow for neuclear technologies developed by the enslaved German scientists to be handed over to the Americans and Russians.   People who finally cared about someone else besides their own ass.or breed.  The second world war was initiated due to a worldwide economic disaster combined with heightened solar activity which initiated famine throughout the Northern Hemisphere.  This type of coincidence is when all hell breaks loose.  The primal instinct to survive is strong.  Even though your body is going to rot anyway some day.  Gotta keep that shit going  no matter what you have to do to survive another day.  Comes from aetheism.  Most scientists believe in a higher power because they get past nature adoration when they get down to the nitty gritty of what makes things physical happen.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Azorus

We should go back to the grassroots, where we where independent of other countries.  I believe that for the most part because if we produce everything we need then whatever we get from other countries would be the icing on top.  However, because of the new Global economy it has shut this down, completely.  American businesses just can not compete with foreign companies because of the strong dollar, it makes our goods to expensive.  And as americans we have forgotten what it means to make what you need, like cars parts, steel, and ect.  most of what americans consume is imported, which is why we are in the shape we are now.  The correction to all this is that the american dollar will fall, and we will be forced once again to make our own products.

silverfish

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on January 13, 2010, 08:10:03 PM
America has went through many up and downs with it currency, it always balances it self out in the long run then takes another dive over and over again and then again balances itself out, this isn't any different, the difference are those who have grown up and not experienced it until they reach the proper age.

I am still proud to live in such a free nation, nobody looks down the back of my neck and it is very quiet around here, nobody likes their peace disturbed.

I live a free man and that is the way I like it.

Yes, I would like to live as a free man too. You are proud to live in a free nation - but is it free? soon, you will have to pay for the right to exhale carbon dioxide - your natural and inalienable right to breathe will be taxed, by a bureaucracy that you haven't elected - is this freedom? Your right to free speech, will that be maintained?
Harvard law professor Cass Sunstein, Obama’s appointee to head the Office of Information and Regulatory affairs, is outlining a plan to infiltrate 'conspiracy groups' on the internet to undermine them. So if you don't agree that 'conspiracy theorists' are dangerous nutters, and there is no such thing as conspiracies, you will be subject to programs - and individuals, trained to spread propaganda countering the truth about the misdeeds of the government and the occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan.

This is freedom?

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on January 13, 2010, 08:16:01 PM
...if your country had the complete Barter system it would be over whelmed by those that don't use it and slaughter you for your lack of power.
I strongly believe that when the collapse comes(it will, inevitably), all countries will experience monetary collapse because they're too dependent on money to survive.
Witness the collapse of the ancient Roman Empire in the early 5th Century---I rest that part of my case.

The barter system works on a small scale, usually, especially if the average quality of prevailing societies hasn't fallen to the level below the stone age.  Even so, Native Americans had barter between tribes while experiencing an approximate stone age existence.

After the collapse, there'll be some aircraft flying until components break and fuel runs out.  Guns run out of ammunition.  Then it's a lower and lower level of infrastructure until modern societies cease to be viable.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Azorus

The problem is we are to dependent on the econmics of dollars and cents that they won't collapse, unless your are talking about a complete Apocalypse.  There are ways out of the current situation.  you just don't see it coming until it hits you.