Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This economic meltdown is no accident folks

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 20, 2008, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Azorus on January 13, 2010, 08:24:28 AM
What is the value of his soap, toilet paper, and canned foods today?
He, like my other uncle, may have passed away by now.  If he's alive, he's over 80.

But I can postulate:  The value of commodities is whatever the barter market allows.
Individual worldwide American and foreign economies may come to that barter situation if overall conditions decline far enough.

--Lee

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

America has went through many up and downs with it currency, it always balances it self out in the long run then takes another dive over and over again and then again balances itself out, this isn't any different, the difference are those who have grown up and not experienced it until they reach the proper age.

I am still proud to live in such a free nation, nobody looks down the back of my neck and it is very quiet around here, nobody likes their peace disturbed.

I live a free man and that is the way I like it.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on January 13, 2010, 07:30:47 PM
He, like my other uncle, may have passed away by now.  If he's alive, he's over 80.

But I can postulate:  The value of commodities is whatever the barter market allows.
Individual worldwide American and foreign economies may come to that barter situation if overall conditions decline far enough.

--Lee

Barter doesn't buy you a modern military to protect your country! yes, I would like you to exchange this F-15 for an F-22 Raptor if possible, my country needs it desperately! Not! okay, I'll give you 10 F-15's for one F-22 Raptor, uh, I don't think so! Not!

Gorilla warfare does not care about your comfort and well being! if your country had the complete Barter system it would be over whelmed by those that don't use it and slaughter you for your lack of power.

Azorus

lets explore the value of the us dollar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_dollar

According to wiki, which i do hate, it shows that sense 1978 the value of the us dollar has remained stable, to the gold standard.  What i think you want to do is compare the value of the us dollar to other currencies, which you are correct in saying that the us dollar has ups and downs.

http://www.google.com/search?q=dollar+exchange+history&hl=en&tbs=tl:1&tbo=u&ei=rSNPS-LaE5bumgOmstmVCg&sa=X&oi=timeline_result&ct=title&resnum=11&ved=0CCYQ5wIwCg

this link shows a little better how the exchange rate has played out in history.

silverfish

Quote from: Azorus link=topic=5602.msg221481#msg221481 A=1263220389
While I agree with very little that was said before there are a few i do.  gold, silver, copper, and metal will retain it's value or gain in value over time, all true.  American industry is pathetic, very true.  The rest of the stuff seems like bs, bringing god into any discussion but religion makes you look dumb and a zelous, to include angels.  Sorry to all those that i have affended.  For almost all that have posted i do support one or two of your thoughts though.

my only simi original thought is that the US dollar has been devalued to bring industry back to the US, and in a way it will.  because the dollar is so cheap to the euro it is possible that the us can start producing higher end goods for europe.

That would be nice. But America is in the process of exporting jobs. Its economy is being systematically destroyed - by design, because if you want a world government one thing that stands in the way is a sovereign, independent superpower.
      Yes, Gold and silver will retain it's value or increase over time. There's one slight problem with that - The Rothschilds set the price of gold in London, twice a day.

Remember the statement 'He who has the gold makes the rules' We should also say, he who prints the money, lends it to the government at interest, while the taxpayer pays back interest on that loan, controls the economy. 'I care not who runs the country, as long as I control the issue of currency' thus unnamed banks, and the families that own them, control the Fed and the Bank of England - and all they need to do to crash the economy is withdraw money from circulation and collapse the bubbles that they created, like the housing bubble, and the derivatives bubble. Now we see a new 'Green Bubble' being created that will dwarf all the others, and this will be used to set up the bureaucracy of World Government and global taxation based on carbon credits.
       George Hunt discovered the plan for a World Conservation Bank at the 4th World Wilderness Convention in 1987. He learned then that the plan was to crash the economy and cause a meltdown of currencies by 2012. Regional currencies would still
exist, but they would be superceded by the global (digital) currency, and all taxes, offset by carbon credits, would be paid to this World Bank (controlled by the Rothschilds)
       The names change, while the players remain the same. If the Fed is audited (a big 'if) power will be transferred to the IMF or the Bank for International Settlements, the BIS. Or perhaps they will rename it - 'World Conservation Bank' has the 'Green aura' internationally promoted, so perhaps this might stick. It's a question of marketing.
    As we know from Freud's nephew, Edward Bernays, mass marketing is a question of psychology. Bernays made 'Bacon and Eggs trendy when the meat market was low. He made smoking cigarettes trendy for the liberated woman. Now we are being sold environmentalism and nature worship through films like 'Avatar'. I'm not knocking James Cameron, by the way, who is a genius, in my opinion. Avatar is visually stunning, and his Terminator films warn of the threat posed by artificial intelligence - perhaps the prospect of a human being being programmed like a machine should be even more cause for concern, but the point is, Hollywood is used as a template to 'seed' various memes into the public consciousness where they take root - and we know that worship of the Earth Mother is an important theme among the elite, in fact, it swings between the horned goat and the Earth Mother, as Maurice Strong's wife talks about 'God' having union with the Earth and bringing forth new life. I digress.
      My central point is - who controls gold, is it the people, or is it those who set the price and dictate the terms? Who controls the economy, is it the people, or is it those who print the money and lend it to governments (who they control) at interest, which we pay?
      What this all boils down to is democracy, have we got one???, so that we the people can maintain control over our money supply and determine what happens to the economy? The answer is NO. We have a fake democracy where both sides are controlled. Politicians make promises which they immediately break when they get into office, and the agenda for continued illegal wars, oil pipelines, opium fields, total control and centralisation of power continues unabated.
       Unless and until this joke called 'democracy' is understood to be a lame duck with a terminal disease, and we are being laughed at for our stupidity and our gullibility, over and over again, the meltdown which was planned long ago will continue unabated.
       We need to get back to grass roots. We need to explore self-sufficiency on every level, whether this be alternative energy, growing our own crops, supporting local credit unions, becoming politically active on a local community level, doesn't matter.
       The cancer - and that's what it is, a cancer - that has infected our society from the top down, wants us to be dependent. It wants us to think like it does, not for ourselves. It wants us to be subservient. It wants us to clap when its fake environmentalism is rolled out like a red carpet, when its heros - 'Heros' like Al Gore, 'Messiah' figures like Obama, 'Jesus' figures like David de Rothschild, are trotted out in the controlled media.
       Why don't we stop agreeing to be treated like children, question the deception, expose it, grow up - and wake up?
       The alternative is a world which surpasses Orwell's worst nightmare, because the technology is beyond anything he could have imagined - and he was an insider.