Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This economic meltdown is no accident folks

Started by Cap-Z-ro, September 20, 2008, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azorus

Very true Lee.  If i could i would live in the hills away from most this madness for a while, because it will only get worse before it gets better.  Looks like the US will be in recession for the next few years still, if it doesn't fall into a depression.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Azorus on January 20, 2010, 08:30:39 AM
Very true Lee.  ... Looks like the US will be in recession for the next few years still, if it doesn't fall into a depression.
Oh, yes, I agree!  It'll be as bad as anything can get, I think.

The *fixes* to the present problems don't address the problem's causes.  This has happened many times throughout history.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Azorus

CNN put another article on there site mentioning the banking industry.  It is pretty sad when the CEO of the largest US bank admits that unemployment will go up for the most part of 2010, and that the US economy has a long way to go before recovery.

sparks

When profit is made on the sale of a service or commodity it causes inflation.  Inflation is a necessary thing as long as profit is produced.  When profit is taken out of the picture there is no need for inflation.  You dont have to print money or raise asset values if there is no insatiable demands for profit.  Man I just sold that piece of junk I bought for a dollar for ten dollars.  Where does the nine dollars come from.  The federal reserve A of course.  They have to print 9 more dollars to cover your profit.  The problem with the Us economy is because we go over and transform china into a competing industrialized nation.  In exchange for our technology do we retain any farmlands in China or anything that remotely has true value.  No our stupid corporations take payment in US dollars.  Nice going you unimaginative fucking idiots.  You create a formidable competitor that produces products then imports them into the us and compete with our own industrial sector putting our people on unemployment and  heavily indebted to a competitor that is foreclosing on american properties left and right.  When the Chineese take payment for the shit they export to the us they dont take it in the form of money they take it in the form of tittles to american real estate.  And in the end times the Yellow race will control the Earth.  They seem to own most of it now.  And there is the Bush administration allowing foreigners to come on American soil and take control of assets.  Their money should never have been allowed to compete with regulated banking practices in the first place.  The greedy US banks were loosing business to the foreign investments so they started loaning money they didnt have.  What a shit storm.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

onthecuttingedge2005

No, you are the economic melt down, only if you support it. get off your ass and go to work!

that is all I have to say. I will give you a job if you are so desperate. other wise get out of our face you lazy fucks! lazy lazy lazy! handing a welfare check to them is quite annoying! milk suckers!