Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911...harti/bans and locks.

Started by b0rg13, September 20, 2008, 03:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

hello Harti , please dont ban or lock the threads, well i can only ask, its really up to you in the end.

..i think EVERY one should have a fair say,how many years has it been now and we still cant talk about it with out everyone getting upset?.

..it doesnt matter that people will twist and talk shit, and the more they do its obvious, and i think it helps others learn a little in the process
..if all this can help just ONE person rethink or as questions its worth it, they just might educate one more and so on..

.... i know it seems pretty pointless but i think once enough people wake up and see whats really going on the sooner changes might be made.

..Harti , if you stop the information flowing , * they win*., and with *them* coming here and talking shit it only supports  that there is a cover up with out question.

...please guys try not to attack each other, i know we all get heated sometimes , even i do my self when im being picked on, its just a normal human reaction.

...i think the average person can see common sense and when its being shit on....maybe not right away tho,

....peace please.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

pese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&feature=related  9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxRvExqN7_E&feature=related  Spare Parts - 9/11 Never Happened! - Spoof documentary 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlnQTcLHaMM&feature=related  1 DAY BEFORE 911 WTC attack! DO u know what happened?WATCH!

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

b0rg13

please folks, at least in this thread lets not bitch and carry on.....whats the point?.

..id like to see the right thing done,wouldnt you in the end?....or do we just carry on and let shit happen, just becasue its not happening on your door step, does not mean its not happening....and trust me, no matter where you live or what you do.. its happening right on YOUR door step.

...its really up to you if you choose to accept it or not.

...and if you dont, your in for a massive supprise.

Peace.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

utilitarian

Quote from: b0rg13 on September 20, 2008, 03:23:49 PM
..Harti , if you stop the information flowing , * they win*., and with *them* coming here and talking shit it only supports  that there is a cover up with out question.

....peace please.

Nice, you just equated any criticism of the 9/11 conspiracy with it coming from "them" and being part of the cover up.  That is not a very good way to invite an intelligent discussion.

hartiberlin

Well, it makes me mad, when hidden governmental agents post over here their
untruth to twist the physical facts and want to influence
people, who donÂÃ,´t have much physics knowledge.

Also it is a waste of time, if they donÂÃ,´t respond to clear
proofs and just tell bla bla to twist and direct the discussion
into other directions to hide the real cause...

As the board name says:

We canÂÃ,´t live without the truth.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum