Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Zero Point Energy is called...?

Started by Magnethos, September 22, 2008, 06:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Dufresne

@Raui, Let us know if you find an explanation in your reading. I've heard this sort of thing before but didn't think to question the speaker at the time. I have a feeling he might have just been repeating something he'd heard too.

Quote from: nitinnun on September 22, 2008, 02:43:12 PM
what materials in this quantum system,
are responsible,
for catching this zero point energy????

@nitinnun, I just read your question again. In the standard model of physics, zero point energy is the thing that causes like charged particle to repel each other and oppositely charged particles to repel. Sadly, IMO, in that model zero point energy is treated as probability waves rather than real waves. The probability distributions define momentum, which moves the particles one way or the other.

In the Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) model the difference is that the waves are considered real waves traveling on a medium of space (just as water waves carry energy and travel on a medium of water.)

can ordinary elements catch and store ZPE energy?

In the Casimir effect, metal plates very close together interact with the ZPE, but they don't store it. I guess they do catch it since the plates move as a result. If you want to do some semi-constructive conceptual thinking about it, how would you store water waves? Or would you first take the energy from the water waves and transform it to another form that you could store, or another form that you could use right away? The Casimir effect transforms the ZP energy into mechanical energy. What complicates things is that the ZPE waves are more like a churning ocean with waves going in every direction at once. If this happens in the ocean you could place a floating buoy in it which would bob up and down rapidly but the buoy would have to be smaller than the size of a single wave otherwise the buoy would just float on top of the average of a bunch of waves. ZPE waves are very very small.

So the Casimir effect uses has a very very small gap between the metal plates, too small for some of those waves to exist in. Since those small wave do exist outside the plates, you have a net force pushing the plates together.

especially heavy diamagnetic elements,
and heavy paramagnetic elements,
which are both together in a crystal?

ZPE does interact with the particles to do the attraction and repulsion of charged particles mentioned above and with metal plates in the Casimir effect. Could there be a way of interacting using that fact somehow, some way that is dependent on the material?
-Steve
http://rimstar.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

Magnethos

@all
Thanks for the explanations.

Well, we know that we have to use special materials to tap energy from the ZPF. This is possible and T. Henry Moray shows that. Of course, the main secret of his radiant energy receiver was the tube, in the tube he used if I remember... a special material called Fluoroluminiscence Zinc, but I have to read at the papers again.

Nowadays, we're using copper as a conductor wire. This is a big mistake, if we look at the Tom Bearden theory about the relaxation time of a conductor. We could get easily free energy device using a speciall alloy as a conductor, exactly a doped semiconductor and play with the relaxation time factor. Of course, we also need to use Pulsed DC to make this possible, since we only would need Voltage and no amperage to run a device. So, the big problem that all of us make, is to use copper as a conductor wire.

Info and theories about the stuff I'm reading these days:

nitinnun

Quote from: FreeEnergy on September 23, 2008, 05:43:01 AM
defining Zero Point Energy in numbers
-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0+1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9

those numbers look EXACTLY like how my glue cell charges itself up!

the clockwise energy (+9),
is attracted to the steel,
and stored.

the counter-clockwise energy (-9),
is attracted to the copper (diamagnetic),
and stored.

the glue between these 2 metals, is made of:
carbon (diamagnetic),
oxygen (paramagnetic)
and hydrogen (diamagnetic),

the glue can conduct the clockwise  (+),
and the counter-clockwise (-).

yet the glue has so much electrical resistance,
due to the hydrogen polymers,
that it does not conduct electricity ( electricity is -9 mixed with +9 !)

the 2 metals with the dielectric glue between them, is a capacitor.
this CAPACITOR, dues store up electricity.
my glue cell takes times to charge up to full capacity, after i thuroughly short it out.

Magnethos

@nitinnum

Your explanation reminds me to the Negative Resistor of Gabriel Kron.

â€Ã...“When only positive and negative real numbers exist, it is customary to replace a positive resistance by an inductance and a negative resistance by a capacitor (since none or only a few negative resistances exist on practical network analyzers).â€Ã,

ashtweth_nihilisti

?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm