Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John Urbanowski Amazing Radiant Battery Charger

Started by gotoluc, September 22, 2008, 05:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

I am posting on behalf of John Urbanowski Youtube user name: johncarl43447

I believe he has found a radiant self charging battery oscillator circuit and I feel he needs my help in sharing his findings.

I have been following his work for the past 2 months and his new oscillator circuit is quite remarkable and deserves our attention.

Today we talked on the phone for over one hour and he is willing to share as much as he can or knows. His electronic knowledge is limited just like mine is but that should not be a problem.

What is so remarkable in his circuit is the feed batteries are the same as his charge batteries :o  He has 2 12 volt lead acid batteries in series but I think one of the reasons he is able to do this is maybe because one of the battery has a taps at every cell. In the USA they call those Antique batteries. The other remarkable thing is, no matter the load or how long it is connected the battery voltage does not go down if the oscillator is in operation.

See his video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8lui9wRF3g

Today as we were talking he told me that last night he was testing using his Antique battery to feed the 14v to the main coil and 20v to relay but routed the BEMF leads to 2 (non Antique style) 12v batteries in series to see if he could get the same effect. He confirmed that it worked the same and he even had a 10 amp load on one 12v side of one battery and the voltage on that battery went from 12.25 to 12.22 after one hour.

I asked him to make a hand drawing of his main circuit he used in the video and it is below. One thing to note is he has 2 extra coils he added to tone the circuit which are not in the schematic. We will give the details on these but the circuit should give the general effect as per schematic.

If we could have a volunteer to make a clean schematic with the details please let me know.

His main coil is on a plastic spool which has a 1 inch core and is 3.5 inch long and coil is about 3 inches in diameter. He used a full roll of Radio Shack green enamel mag wire which is 75 feet of 26 gauge as transistor relay trigger coil and wound that first and then over top that is 1,000 feet of 19 gauge mag wire. He filled the 1 inch core of the coil with strips of plastic coated wire used construction to tie metal re-bar together. He has a diode to collect BEMF on the main coil and also relay coil. The relay coil is an automotive 30 amp to which he opened and uses a set screw to tune the pulse. He also has a ceramic magnet to help tuning. The transistor he is using is model SC1768. Please also note 2 pots he uses also to tune his trigger coil. A 1uf microwave oven capacitor is used to smooth the spark at the relay and the ground of that capacitor should go to the - (minus) of the marine battery. He did not draw it since he would of had to jump over 3 wires and though it would look confusing.

Thank you all for looking and your help.

Luc

resonanceman

Quote from: gotoluc on September 22, 2008, 05:45:47 PM

Luc

It looks interesting .

I take it that it has not  been replicated yet

The  part I find   most interesting  is about  it  charging more  if the  load is larger. 

I can't  see how it could  do that .    Unless one of the coils  has  the oscillation  voltage set at  a particular voltage.

gary

gotoluc

User name: Sephiroth of the Energetic Forum has made a quick Schematic.

Thanks Sephiroth

Luc

Edit: Please note above I said his coil is 1,000 feet and should be 1,000 turns

gotoluc

Quote from: resonanceman on September 22, 2008, 08:05:08 PM

Luc

It looks interesting .

I take it that it has not  been replicated yet

The  part I find   most interesting  is about  it  charging more  if the  load is larger. 

I can't  see how it could  do that .    Unless one of the coils  has  the oscillation  voltage set at  a particular voltage.

gary

Hi Gary,

Thanks for looking,

No replication yet!... just started to share this. I did ask John if he could build a second unit and see if he can replicate his own work, as we know this is the most important part. He has agreed but I think he may have limited income or access to supplies or both, as he is on disability at this time.

I hope someone here has the ability to put this together and test.

Luc

Groundloop

@gotoluc,

Attached is a cleaned up version of the circuit.

The unknowns is:

Transistor type.
Diode type.
Coil trigger turns and wire type.
Coils polarity.
Coil core (if any).
Capacitor voltage rating.
Relay type (double relay?)
Relay voltage.
Pot meter wattage.

Groundloop.