Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I WANT FREE ENERGY NOW!!!

Started by cyclopz, September 24, 2008, 12:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Thanks for the additional info.   Sounds a little bit like one of Don Smith's devices - the one with multiple resonant coils surrounding one center coil.   

jhewitt03041976@gmail.com

Quote from: e2matrix on July 27, 2018, 03:55:23 PM
Thanks for the additional info.   Sounds a little bit like one of Don Smith's devices - the one with multiple resonant coils surrounding one center coil.

I'm assuming you're referring to Donald L. ???

yah, back in 85/86 I think, tried to reproduce it when I was about 12, but there was some pretty weird things going on that made me think something was hinky, I haven't tried since, maybe after I'm done with my current project, I'm about a month from final completion of a scaled up version of my "A-1C", (using my washing machine motor), looks beautiful, works better, so excited to take it to University of Mobile to have it certified by the E.E. department, tee hee

marathonman

The 1932 Coutier device is not a resonate device, the outer cores pick up the magnetic field from the center core and because the winding count is the same the voltage will be the same. then you parallel then to attain 6 amp to the next set.

Marathonman

citfta

And each time you add a coil to the outside of the center coil you increase the amount of current drawn by the center coil.  Simple transformer action.  NO OU.  Why don't some of you people try to learn at least the basics of electronics before you go claiming something is OU?

jhewitt03041976@gmail.com

Quote from: citfta on July 28, 2018, 06:32:56 AM
Why don't some of you people try to learn at least the basics of electronics before you go claiming something is OU?

AMEN brother !!!