Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I WANT FREE ENERGY NOW!!!

Started by cyclopz, September 24, 2008, 12:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

Read the patent idiot before you run your fat mouth is disclaim. your a pathetic researcher with a fat mouth.
The six outer core equal the center core "IF" you can read.

Oh, i'm sorry i spoke to the self appointed guru like that. ha, ha, ha ! what a fool you are thinking people actually care what you think any more Cifta. even the four year Physics student and a PHD in electrical engineering backed me up proving you don't know crap about the Figuera device.
go away, no one wants you here.
Marathonman

citfta

I'll go away when fools stop posting nonsense.  And where is the video you have been promising for a year that is going to prove the magical part G works against the known and proven laws of induction.

jhewitt03041976@gmail.com

it's like some kind of daytime drama, such drama and immaturity..........

"On the next episode of 'The Young and The Restless Inventors'.....will the technology prove itself? is Citfta right or wrong?, are the rumors about R2D2 being gay true?, is Marathonman REALLY Citfta's FATHER? :o

Find out next time on...........The Young and The Restless Inventors !!!
;)

citfta

As the patent reads the six outer coils have the same number of turns as the center coil.  So the voltage on each of them will be close to the voltage applied to the center coil.  But in accordance with the known and well established laws of transform action or the law of induction,  when you start drawing current from the outer coils the current in the center coil will also go up to maintain the flux needed to supply the current in the outer coils.  It doesn't matter if you have 6 outer coils or 2 or 10 the law of induction still holds true.  If you draw power from the secondary the primary current increases.  Even a first year electrical student knows this.

MM keeps making the same mistakes over and over.  He just clearly does not understand how induction works.  His wild claim for part G is that by changing the inductance of part G that will magically change the DC current going through part G.  There is absolutely no proof anywhere that a change in inductance will have any effect on a DC current.

And you will notice that his only real response to a technical challenge to his claims is his resorting to name calling.  He can't discuss things in a technical way so he resorts to trying to bully someone into submission by name calling.  As he has found out more than once I am too old for that kind of foolishness to bother me.  It just shows how weak his technical arguments are.

jhewitt03041976@gmail.com

I do have to admit, everything I know, from my educational credentials and over 30 years of experience, I agree with Citfta