Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Wingless Electromagnetic Air Vehicle (WEAV) / Plasma Flying Saucer!

Started by Reformator, September 24, 2008, 05:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformator

http://www.gadgets-reviews.com/plasma_saucer.html

This is an air vehicle that can fly fast as airplane and be maneuverable like a helicopter, and fly in any direction, any time.
It's developed and designed by Subrata Roy, associate professor of University of Florida. USAF and NASA are already interested in this project.

Source

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingless_Electromagnetic_Air_Vehicle

It has some similarities with the "Lightcraft", but is more stable.

Can it fly in space? The answer is YES!

"Unfortunately, WEAV is unable to fly without air, so if it is planned for use in space, then it needs another source of plasma"

My comment is that if in the past such projects did end up in failure, it was because of the lack of a good and compact power supply. Today we have hope, and that HOPE is the QFE Ball Lightning Generator of Dr. Kiril Chukanov. After it's complete, an Anlotron 1000 (or bigger generator) can be installed inside the craft, and then it can fly not only in air, but also in space! However, for improvement and a real 3-5 crew vehicle another 10 years will be needed to make it real.