Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I know enough to know that nothing is for certain...but I think we all can feel that change is not far off

I find it hard to believe that we have a proactive 'god' or 'source'...more of a 'god on tap', so to speak...you know, ask and it shall be given - seek and you will find - knock and the door will be opened, etc. etc.

Much like the mother who suddenly gains the  super human strength to toss an automobile off her child.

I believe we are here to sink or swim on our own.

Regards...

madsen

Quote from: Reformator on September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM
The information about the 2000 mile long spaceship which will appear on October 14th 2008 is a possible delusion that is fabricated by some of the secret agencies like CIA or the British Secret Service. The goal is to HIT us - the BELIEVERS in UFO and Extraterrestrials. After 14th is gone without something important happened, many will lose their faith and will become sceptics. And that's what THEY wanted all along. To BREAK us!

So, my brothers and sisters, my advice is don't get disappointed if nothing happens that day! It'll happen other time under other circumstances. The elite can't lie to us forever! The truth WILL some day come out and it will like a avalanche sweep them out once and for all!

Hi Reformator,

It looks as if no matter what happens, the alien theorists are correct.  If a spaceship appears, then of course you were right.  If there's no ship, then this Oct 14 story was a hoax perpetrated by the CIA to discredit you all and help keep the aliens under wraps.  No matter what happens, you will interpret the results as supporting the existence of these aliens.  That means your theory is unfalsifiable (which is not a good thing).

resonanceman

Quote from: madsen on September 27, 2008, 11:16:33 AM

That means your theory is unfalsifiable (which is not a good thing).

That means  your theory is a belief.

Beliefs are  good!!!!!!!

Our  culture teaches us that intelect  should  rule  the world .
Our culture teaches us that if it can't be scientifically  proven it  isn't true .
Look where intelect  has taken us.
Our  world is  in  danger in many   ways because  of  our over dependence on intellect. 

The problem  with intellect is that it  doesn't connect you  to anything  else.      It keeps you  disconnected .
Most  of the  things that we call  evel in this world  would stop if we  truly believed  we were connected in some way.

All  those that  truly believe in God   believe because  they have felt something  within that compels  them to believe.
You can be taught  about God .  but  you can't be taught to  believe.
To believe you must be in touch with  a FEELING  within. 
This  feeling leaves no doubt . 
This  feeling is unfalsifiable .

Life is not  what  we have been taught  it is.
Life  is not an accident that happened on this  planet
All life is  connected.   All life  has  at its  very core  a feeling  of  connection.

If we  choose to ignore  that  feeling as we have been taught,  we can  sink lower than the animals.
It is  those  among us that  have chosen to ignore the spark  of divine  life  within  their  hearts that  are causing most of the problems on earth. 

When you  ignore that spark.     It is easy to intellectual  justify hurting  another for  personal  gain.

When   we follow intellect alone   we end up  seeking  power and greed .

When  we  look within and see the  divine  spark of life .  and  study that spark. ........our  life becomes  more filled  with peace and love. 

Intellect is not a bad thing.   but is is not the only thing.
Intellect needs to be tempered  with love......science as it is now doesn't allow that .

I BELIEVE  that something  wonderful  will happen  on or around  the 14th .
I don't  believe it because of  what I have been told or what I have read .
I believe it because of  a feeling in my heart.
This  feeling can't be explained. 
This  feeling can't  be understood by intellect ..  only those that believe can understand this belief. 

gary

madsen

Quote from: resonanceman on September 27, 2008, 12:10:49 PM
That means  your theory is a belief.

Beliefs are  good!!!!!!!

<snip>

Hi gary,

Thanks for the reply, and for bringing up the distinction between theory and belief.  My "theory" on this matter is that the Oct 14 announcement is a hoax of some sort, and that there are no aliens involved.  If, however, a giant spaceship appears on Oct 14, then my theory will be falsified, and I will have learned something.  I can then incorporate this information into my new theory, which will hopefully be closer to the actual truth.

On the other hand, no matter what happens on Oct 14, Reformator's belief in the existence of aliens will remain unchanged.  If his belief is wrong, then he won't find out (at least not as a result of the outcome of this incident). 

I would be interested to hear if Reformator knows of any way to test his/her belief on this subject. 

resonanceman

Quote from: madsen on September 27, 2008, 12:40:14 PM

I would be interested to hear if Reformator knows of any way to test his/her belief on this subject. 

Madsen

Belief is not something you test.

Testing a belief is an intelectual  thing.   
If you feel the need to test your belief  you really don't  believe.

The real proof  of a belief  comes from living  that belief.

I have a strong  dislike for  religion 
That  does not mean  that I  don't believe in God.
I have  found that God is not like  most religions teach.
God  is not  some  big mean  old man  sitting on top of  a cloud somewhere.
God  is love.
If you  wish to know  God . .....study love.
Study  what brings you a feeling of love.
Study what  causes you to loose that feeling of love.
The more  you  fill your heart with love.   the more God  will fill your life.

If  you   truely study love ........you WILL find PROOF of God .
It will not be  proof that  can  be  shown to others.
The  proof  will be in the form of   an unfalsifiable feeling in your heart .

gary