Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madsen

Quote from: resonanceman on September 27, 2008, 01:00:39 PM
Madsen

Belief is not something you test.

Testing a belief is an intelectual  thing.   
If you feel the need to test your belief  you really don't  believe.

The real proof  of a belief  comes from living  that belief.

I have a strong  dislike for  religion 
That  does not mean  that I  don't believe in God.
I have  found that God is not like  most religions teach.
God  is not  some  big mean  old man  sitting on top of  a cloud somewhere.
God  is love.
If you  wish to know  God . .....study love.
Study  what brings you a feeling of love.
Study what  causes you to loose that feeling of love.
The more  you  fill your heart with love.   the more God  will fill your life.

If  you   truely study love ........you WILL find PROOF of God .
It will not be  proof that  can  be  shown to others.
The  proof  will be in the form of   an unfalsifiable feeling in your heart .

gary

Hi gary,

I'm open to the possibility that there might be kinds of knowledge that are completely personal, i.e., that can't be transferred from one person to another using logic, evidence, etc.  But it seems to me that we are discussing a very straightforward question here:  Are there aliens involved in the Oct 14 announcement, or is it just a hoax?  I don't see the need to bring God, love, my personal feelings, and so on into the discussion. 

In any case, we don't have a lot to go on at this point; what actually happens on Oct 14 should settle the question, IMHO.  I have to give z.monkey credit for not hedging here, but rather making a firm prediction. 

professor

ChileanOne
There are Channelers and there are others that just call themselves Channelers or psychics or whatever.
Its not cut and dry.Nothing is.
But did you know that the U.S. Military is using Channelers only they call it remote viewing.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing
There were many Channelers (Psychics) throughout History,which had proven time after time to be correct.  That info is on the Web. Read about Edgar Casey being one of them. Most of them were either born that way or acquired the skills after a serious illness.
I am just not  triggerhappy  to debunk anything until proven wrong.
professor

Quote from: ChileanOne on September 27, 2008, 09:46:15 AM
Well, I must say that, even as I sounded like a skeptic, I am not at all one of those "ET does not exist and everyone that thinks so is a woo woo" guys. As a matter of fact, I know ET intelligent life exists, that they are even living among us, and have bases all over the planet. Also they have been here long before than us, and in many senses, we are also ET as of not original in this planet.

What I don't buy is all the "channeling" stuff. I was, well a while ago, and avid reader of whatever channeled material became available. It was a complete waste of time, and none of the promissed mass sightings ever took place. Later I learnt that channelings are a real phenomenon, in the sense that is a real contact with a non human conciousness, the problem is that those beings that are channeled, are not precisely playing the game in our favor.

Regards.

resonanceman

Quote from: madsen on September 27, 2008, 01:59:45 PM

.  But it seems to me that we are discussing a very straightforward question here:  Are there aliens involved in the Oct 14 announcement, or is it just a hoax? 
I personally  have not  been able to verify with my higher self that there will be an actual  ship  that will be  visible to all .
I am  comletely sure that it is not  a hoax.   
I don't normally  deal with  aliens or  their ships.
I do deal with energy.   The  energy behind the messages is open honest and loving.   

I don't see the need to bring God, love, my personal feelings, and so on into the discussion. 

That is  exactly my point.
Most of humanity  have separated themselves from their  feelings.....their inner self.
I am not  criticising   you.    You are normal.   

I am not going to  ramble on about this .
You don't feel  open to these kinds of thing to me.   

All I am going to say is that life lived  from a feeling of connection  within is  MUCH  different than  a life lived disconnected .
I was disconnected  for  39 years  before  I understood  the  difference .   

gary 

Mark69

Can they fit 800 billion dollars in a spaceship 2000 miles across?  Or is that really where our money is going?  Is Al Gore making a withdrawl and leaving the planet before it melts? lmao