Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Tesla

Quote from: Pink Floyd on October 06, 2008, 06:49:52 AM
You were talking about hypocrisy????   You have the right to post and so does he... You also have the right to ignore the BS and leave, You could exercise that right...assuming you're mature enough to conduct yourself like the adult you claim to be....

Can you wrap your obviously superior mind around that one? 

Thanks for the lesson. So eye opening. Obviously you were to lazy to read all posts from the beginning. It is silly to take high moral grounds on something one  (you) knows nothing about.

And be so kind to provide the link to the "other" thread. Since you have only joined recently and haven't spend much time at all in forums, and I comment very little in general, I believe you talk shit, unless you can prove it. You are commentig just for the sake of it, with no substance whatsoever.

Except here, nowhere else did I post and seen negative reaction. But here those who disliked what I say do not faze me a bit. Those talking up "aliens" and a ship 3600 KILOMETRES big need their brains checked. If they think I am nuts, I am in great shape.

If you can't, you better go somewhere else to play smart and mature and morally righteous.

GeoscienceStudent

Hans von Lieven:

Didn't you hear that men are from Mars and women from Venus?

LOL :D ;)

Afterthought:  To the geographer, everything is worth investigating.  Even religion and fables or  bizarre stories show insight to cultural development, actions, reactions, and conflicts of:   Man to man, man to society, man to environment, etc., etc.  But not everyone is open minded enough to enjoy such a discussion regardless of personal bias.  We're all just different, that's all. 

Interesting read:  http://www.presidentialufo.com/jimmy.htm  This came up on the news awhile ago too. 

Dr. Tesla

Can't wait for all these "ufos are here!" lunatics to post something.

They must be busy "channelling" more bullshit from their inner masters...Suddenly "we" are not "ready" for "eternal love" from above and they will be so disturbed, they will not be able to land/arrive/whatever with their 3600 KILOMETRES ship...

nitinnun

let it be known to the world, that i like chocolate bars.

anyway. adama said that he would post an update regarding october 14th, on friday the 17th.

http://www.galacticaffairs.com/gfolforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14

someone somewhere said that the aliens changed their mind at the last moment.
but it is more likely that the illuminati threatened extra hard to blow up the planet, if there was a flyover.

the illuminati is extremely despirate.
they know that they face powerlessness and assassination.
so they are more than willing to destroy the planet, if it means staying in power.